My Very Busty Mature MILF

your wife is very sexy
would she (and / or you) be willing to tell us more about what turns her on and how she is sexually?

Happy to tell. Any specific questions for her? She enjoys when I read “fan mail” to her!
Well, for me here:

1. I’ve been a follower of this thread for 15 years since page 3 (wow…). So more of a statement than question that I’ve always gotten excited when seeing updates
2. Question for her: What’s one of your fantasies that you haven’t told your husband about yet? I’ve been with my wife for over 20 years and she dropped one on me recently that dropped my jaw.

Love your tits :)

Well, for me here:

1. I’ve been a follower of this thread for 15 years since page 3 (wow…). So more of a statement than question that I’ve always gotten excited when seeing updates
2. Question for her: What’s one of your fantasies that you haven’t told your husband about yet? I’ve been with my wife for over 20 years and she dropped one on me recently that dropped my jaw.

Love your tits :)
Care yo share this jaw dropper

Greetings all. Bummed about Atl Utd losing the conference final tonight and came here to lift my spirits!

My recent “hot” story. Recently, my wife and several of her girlfriends went out of town for the weekend. Of course, they all share a room so nothing crazy other than seeing each other in undies as they change. Well, one night they all had WAY too much to drink. My wife’s huge boobs always come up in conversation with her friends so no surprise that they were discussed this one night. As they all stumbled into their room, one of my wife’s bras were in the open and one of her friends picked it up and put it on her head. This girl could not believe the size of my wife’s bra. When she saw the size (34H which may be a bit small), she flipped not knowing my wife’s tits were so much bigger than her own. At this point, all the girls wanted to try on my wife’s bra and wanted my wife to try on theirs. My wife told me it was kinda hot experiencing all this conversation and attention to her boobs.

Apparently things got a bit crazy and one girl started taking photos of each other with my wife’s bra and my wife in their tiny bras. My wife said the tiny bras did not cover anything as she has large nipples. I am not sure exactly what happened next but I think one girl “accidentally “ texted a few photos to her husband because she honestly thought it was funny. When this one girl got home, she caught her husband jacking off to my wife’s photos. My wife rolled her eyes when I pressed her but it was such a turn on to me to hang out with this couple afterwards knowing this girl’s husband was really turned on by my wife.
Tell me you have the photos the hubby used for jackin'? And share them?

Comments are appreciated (and shared with wife!)

Attachments

• IMG_3458-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_3458-compressed.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_3457-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_3457-compressed.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_3456-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_3456-compressed.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_3459-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_3459-compressed.jpeg