My Very Busty Mature MILF

I'm on page 7 of what's currently 18 and the anticipation is surreal. Great pics and an even more fabulous model wife. My goodness.
Update...as I couldn't NOT finish this EPIC, decade long thread. Not a single pic disappointed. Naked or clothed - your wife is gorgeous. Looking forward to keeping this going hopefully.

Company Holiday Party tonight. Unfortunately, these pics do not show how big her tits actually looked but she had the biggest tits at the party of 100+. Was so hot! Definitely had me bulging to say the least...as well as several colleagues!

Attachments

• 3DC85C34-7192-4036-999D-CE2615210ECC.jpeg
    3DC85C34-7192-4036-999D-CE2615210ECC.jpeg
    351.7 KB · Views: 915
  • 28E237D2-C09A-49F0-AD37-72B634D91791.jpeg
    28E237D2-C09A-49F0-AD37-72B634D91791.jpeg
    494.9 KB · Views: 853
Did she give anyone a good downblouse view?

Absolutely! It was pretty hot. We were part of the “older” folks at the party. Wife said all the 20-somethings would make comments about her boobs, in a good way, after a bit of alcohol.

Most of the men were very flirty with her and could not make eye contact, always checking out her rack. Plus, her big nips show thru everything. She enjoyed the attention for sure. Apparently, this got her incredibly horny plus being a bit drunk, on the elevator to our room after the party, she pulls out her left tit and asks me to suck it! She has never done this before! Finally get to our room and she strips and is SOAKING wet! So much so, I could have been sporting a 9x7 cock and she would have easily taken it!

Company Holiday Party tonight. Unfortunately, these pics do not show how big her tits actually looked but she had the biggest tits at the party of 100+. Was so hot! Definitely had me bulging to say the least...as well as several colleagues!

Would be really hot if she wore a tiny bra underneath that.

I swear her tits are getting bigger.
Any hopes for a short little Fucking video???? :)

Absolutely! It was pretty hot. We were part of the “older” folks at the party. Wife said all the 20-somethings would make comments about her boobs, in a good way, after a bit of alcohol.

Most of the men were very flirty with her and could not make eye contact, always checking out her rack. Plus, her big nips show thru everything. She enjoyed the attention for sure. Apparently, this got her incredibly horny plus being a bit drunk, on the elevator to our room after the party, she pulls out her left tit and asks me to suck it! She has never done this before! Finally get to our room and she strips and is SOAKING wet! So much so, I could have been sporting a 9x7 cock and she would have easily taken it!
I love stories like this. Must’ve been very arousing to watch all of that unfold.
I can only imagine how hot it was to watch her peel her panties off and see those little strings of wetness coming off of her pussy. I would’ve dove into that immediately.
No doubt you two fucked like rabbits that night. Feeling those hard nipples in your mouth must be heavenly.

I love stories like this. Must’ve been very arousing to watch all of that unfold.
I can only imagine how hot it was to watch her peel her panties off and see those little strings of wetness coming off of her pussy. I would’ve dove into that immediately.
No doubt you two fucked like rabbits that night. Feeling those hard nipples in your mouth must be heavenly.

We fucked for a bit for sure. I was unable to last long because I was so turned on from watching her at the party...and once she pulled that big boob out of her shirt...yeah, that just about did it for me!

Her rather thick nipples are divine to suck and lick! They have become quite a bit more sensitive since she has gotten a bit larger as well.