My Old GF Boobs!

Is it just me or do some black women with DDDs seem so much damn bigger than just DDD? My wife is a DDD and I've been with two black women that claimed they were but their tits were ginormous compared to my wife's. I don't think some are being measured correctly or some shit lol

Is it just me or do some black women with DDDs seem so much damn bigger than just DDD? My wife is a DDD and I've been with two black women that claimed they were but their tits were ginormous compared to my wife's. I don't think some are being measured correctly or some shit lol
Would love to hear about these two black women!

Would love to hear about these two black women!
Both I met online and she invited me over one night. I don't even have any pictures unfortunately. But her tits were huge and hangers at that. We chatted about whatever including sex. Judging by our conversation I could tell she was a freak. I attempted to play the naked man card on her. I ask to use her restroom to which she tells me where. I come out completely naked and she's half shocked half not. It eventually led to her sucking on me some and laying on top of me with her ginormous droppers in my face. I eventually tit fucked her while she kneeled in front of the bed with her back against the bed till I busted. She then enjoyed herself some with a toy and then I left. I tried getting her to let me go down on her but she wouldn't let me. No worries though I got mine. The other black gal was larger than the first one in the chest area and a squirter. I went down on her and got her off and of course played with and fucked them huge tits till I came. She was in a bit of shock at my very messy load all over her tits. I'm a pretty heavy cummer. It gets worse when I'm super turned on by large tits. She told me she's never seen that much cum before from one guy. I'll gladly wear that badge of honor haha. Only regret was never seeing her squirt. I was told she has to use her toy on herself to squirt and it just never happened.

Damn…..just damn. Lol