My love for candids (.gifs only + may be slow to load)

I started this thread as a result of being asked to submit my contributions in another thread (I think it was about some target employee in which there were some pics that you couldnt see anything lol) No, I don't have a website but so many of you are asking that maybe I should open one :lol: Nah.. I don't think I have enough material anyway. Its just a hobby for me every now and then.

huambrillo said:
today a lil something for the braless lovers (silicone edition :lol: )
In this clip there is hardly a bloke in sight and they are all slim youngish ladies.
And the lady in question would certainly grab my attention.
Slim pickings where I live,I have to move. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
grasbo said:
huambrillo said:
today a lil something for the braless lovers (silicone edition :lol: )
In this clip there is hardly a bloke in sight and they are all slim youngish ladies.
And the lady in question would certainly grab my attention.
Slim pickings where I live,I have to move. :D
I need to move too. I am insanely jealous. I've been in a drought (outside of other means) for what feels like 6 months.

Okay, guys. Let's quit asking for the vids. If huambrillo wants to post them, he will.

Just be happy that he's posting the gifs.

This is art. Impressive work , I can't seem to understand how you hold ur phone like that without them noticing. There's not much shaking too and the angle should be a giveaway but they don't seem to see it.
Think he will post the vids if he wants to. He reads the comments have no doubt.
I just wanna kindly ask you not to put ur logo over the body of the person of interest like the last one.
Major thanks for sharing your work.

vbnbn said:
This is art. Impressive work , I can't seem to understand how you hold ur phone like that without them noticing. There's not much shaking too and the angle should be a giveaway but they don't seem to see it.
Think he will post the vids if he wants to. He reads the comments have no doubt.
I just wanna kindly ask you not to put ur logo over the body of the person of interest like the last one.
Major thanks for sharing your work.

Glad you're enjoying them... Indeed I do read them but choose not to reply to them since I cant post them for security reasons (my own mostly as they are not edited) and also bc some ppl here have a weird sense of entitlement. One member even had the nerve to do a thread to ban me for "posting gifs and not full vids" (?!?). But I didnt reply to that either. I'm surprised how much better ppl seem to like pics contributions instead...
On this last one, I put it over her face bc I was kinda trying to protect her identity for some reason... instead of doing all the work of blurring her face.

Nice work! Not a fan of the watermarks though lol

Attachments

• 90772a613259703.JPG
    90772a613259703.JPG
    535.1 KB · Views: 1,301
Pic update this time; GIFs dont seem to make ppl happy

Great dude, love that. And yea the pics are better in my opinion 😊

Superb, simply superb! You are doing God's work!!!

huambrillo said:
One of my biggest catches of 2017 -- comparable to Mio's ..trust me on that one ;)
Your a champ and she's amazing. I see the odd big titter but I just can't get it together with my phone/camera.
That young skinny fella nearly got his elbow and back rammed by those pontoons.

grasbo said:
Your a champ and she's amazing.I see the odd big titter but I just can't get it together with my phone/camera.
It takes a while until you develop a technique that works for you. Ive gone through a few over the years.

huambrillo said:
One of my biggest catches of 2017 -- comparable to Mio's ..trust me on that one ;)
Nice. But I think she saw you recording her. She almost reverse motorboated that guy in front of her turning away from you.

sirtopemoff said:
Nice. But I think she saw you recording her. She almost reverse motorboated that guy in front of her turning away from you.
"reverse motorboated" lol...nah her husband and kid was waiting outside the store and they were in the other direction. I still got more