My friend (Busty Paris GS)

And sometimes the pictures she posts are old idk, I think she's just selective and probably smokes ALOT lol and once she reaches mayve 2 clients for the day she's good

She has great boobs for TF. I had subscribed her onlyfans page for 1 month, she has TF videos but with very bad angle and video quality is so poor. I wish somebody share some TF videos of here on this forum

Attachments

• Postz - Onlyfans-5.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • Postz - Onlyfans-3.mp4
    1.7 MB
Last edited:
She has great boobs for TF. I had subscribed her onlyfans page for 1 month, she has TF videos but with very bad angle and video quality is so poor. I wish somebody share some TF videos of here here on this forum
So FREAKIN gorgeous!

She has great boobs for TF. I had subscribed her onlyfans page for 1 month, she has TF videos but with very bad angle and video quality is so poor. I wish somebody share some TF videos of here here on this forum
What you mean by Tf

Said she had surgery but no pictures driving to the hospital, no Insta story. Is this chick even real at this point?!
Like I'm starting to think she a whole Catfish and just be having people send her/him money thru Cash App.

Attachments

• 20200824_150042.jpg
    20200824_150042.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 296
Nah she’s real, I had a appointment with her, no frills or excuses. Went to the hotel, had my way with them big breasts and left.

Said she had surgery but no pictures driving to the hospital, no Insta story. Is this chick even real at this point?!
Like I'm starting to think she a whole Catfish and just be having people send her/him money thru Cash App.

She is definitely real. I can vouch for that myself.

She did go to surgery as I saw her the night before.

You should be her camera man maybe we can get some Quality content for once.

Wait till she is recovered. I already have a shoot planned with her.

Got dam near $6000 worth of quality camera equipment and lighting I recently bought.

So Dave, what happened with your shoot with her? Do you mind sharing some recent videos?

She halfway recovered from surgery, came to Detroit for like 3 days. Then went to fucking Chicago for the past 3 weeks.

Fuck Chicago!

I get it, she gets more money there, but I try to avoid the area all together. Can’t stand it there between the traffic and parking

But seriously, couldn’t take any pics or video last time she was here because she didn’t heel all the way. With her, everything has got to be perfect before she will let me take professional pictures.

Last time I gave her $300 to get her hair done, so there was no reason not to.

I will say this, she is looking good. With the surgery her tits should be bigger than ever.