My boss's busty wife

Your lack of faith is disturbing!
I'm a realist bro, the telltale signs are there. Seen it before with other people.

I'm happy to be proven wrong but this scenario has been played out hundreds of times before, OP will just end up with a bunch of ass pics (which is fine, if that's just what you're after) but he'll never get nudes or be able to put a hand on her prize assets.

Hi, sorry I got a bit lost. They have been rotating personnel in the company's branches and I had to temporarily go to another state, I don't have much material, I recently returned, I contacted her and we went to the gym again and talked for a while, for the moment they I leave this video of her running on the machine and focusing on that big ass that she has and bounces, it's bigger and juicier, enjoy

Attachments

• YouCut_20230217_212345945.mp4
    7.9 MB
Hi, sorry I got a bit lost. They have been rotating personnel in the company's branches and I had to temporarily go to another state, I don't have much material, I recently returned, I contacted her and we went to the gym again and talked for a while, for the moment they I leave this video of her running on the machine and focusing on that big ass that she has and bounces, it's bigger and juicier, enjoy
Anymore of her?