Michele Hartranft - (No Premium Content)

She needs to just get a clipstore and stop beating around the bush with this educational/instructional stuff. She has to know her audience is mostly guys. You don't need 20+ vids to show women how to milk and play with your tits. Now she's got a measuring vid where she goes topless, lol. I'm not sure who she's fooling. :D
This is my first time discovering her (I think) and after watching a few of her vids I agree. Surely she must know what she's doing to us boob men.

So she just started an only fans that she describes as “ a fun space to share on a more personal level”.

My hopes are reserved but she may have finally come to the dark side.
Excellent. :emoji_imp:

So she just started an only fans that she describes as “ a fun space to share on a more personal level”.

My hopes are reserved but she may have finally come to the dark side.
That's wild how did you find his out?!

It would make sense if she did. She seems to be inafraid to make content.

That's wild how did you find his out?!

It would make sense if she did. She seems to be inafraid to make content.

She has an email list from her website and sent out an announcement from there. Looks like her page has a decent amount of subscribers already.

Does anyone know what's her content going to be ?

Is she being straight forward and letting ppl know that it isn't about toplessness or nudity / Titplay?

Or is it follow my life and no I'm not doing nudity?

Damn does anyone know what her posts have been about? I want to call this a Christmas miracle but don’t want to get ahead of myself. The text for her few posts mention skinny dipping. Is she naked?