Megan Bitchell (Nudes)

I ran the new GIF through Topaz Video AI and it upscaled surprisingly well. I was even able to increase the frame rate to from 10fps to 60fps. Since the frame rate was so low, the fast motion on her hands get garbled in the added AI frames, but it looks pretty natural in motion. I also flipped the image horizontally, because I noticed that all of Megan's selfies are mirrored.

I'm gonna try upscaling her other GIFs and see how they come out.

Attachments

• Meg-strip-upscale-60fps.mp4
    4.5 MB
  • Meg-strip-upscale-slowmo.m4v
    3.8 MB
I ran the new GIF through Topaz Video AI and it upscaled surprisingly well. I was even able to increase the frame rate to from 10fps to 60fps. Since the frame rate was so low, the fast motion on her hands get garbled in the added AI frames, but it looks pretty natural in motion. I also flipped the image horizontally, because I noticed that all of Megan's selfies are mirrored.

Bro this is amazing, keep up the good work (y)

Upscaled the boob drop from February. That GIF was 20fps, so the frame conversion came out more natural looking, although I think the bounce at the end still suffers from the low frame rate.

Attachments

• drop-and-bounce-upscale_60fps.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • drop-and-bounce-upscale_slowmo.mp4
    3 MB
Anyone saw/has the stand up video from her patreon?

Incredible. Can finally notice her panties sliding down as she bends over too. She is so stunning and I also love her humor as a fan of more dry/bit-based stuff. Perfect combo!

Are you talking about in person? If not, that’s why we’re all here. No real need to make a post about it in my opinion.
Haven't seen hers in person. But after seeing her picture, I decided to add a parody verse to the song that Breuhu5704 posted.

Last edited:
Some more GIF upscales. The soapy boobs one came out really good. It's a shame she didn't also take any photos with her tits all soaped up, that original GIF is so low quality it's criminal!

Attachments

• soapy boobs gif lol 2x 60fps.mp4
    20.3 MB
  • Meg-bra-reveal-2x-60fps.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • Meg-Boob-bouncing-laying-down-2x-50fps-stabilized.mp4
    3.9 MB
  • Meg-Boob-bouncing-laying-down-2x-50fps.mp4
    4.4 MB
  • Meg-boob-drop-upscale-60fps.mp4
    10.5 MB