McKenna

In all fairness, those are easier to handle for her body type than what she had before
I hate comments like this. It’s simply not true, nobody here wants to hear it, and the girl is not going to buy you an ice cream cone. The plain Jane flatties over on Reddit would probably love to hear it tho!

And for the record… what she had before WAS her body type. That’s why that was her body.

One can hope! We have seen countless examples of girls getting BRs and them growing back

very much too late here but i wanted to say i think she was quite attractive but she obviously didn't know too much makeup makes her look a bit less attractive and older. also i am quite surprised how such parents can create such a pretty and sexy girl. like what the actual fck or is she adopted? anyway i hope at least they both protected her from shit outside since now it seems she is a grown woman and married and also sadly lost her big boobs but hey no one of us couldn't have touched them anyway... and the bigger the juggs the painfuller for the spine etc still sad of course but since i personally never had the chance to feel her myself i am not mad at all just that girls like her are always such light-headed partygirls and are nearly always taken already even when you live near them and more or less know them...

One can hope! We have seen countless examples of girls getting BRs and them growing back
Either that'll happen, or they might stay the same, and then deflate even more afterwards. That happened to a classmate of mine that got a reduction. Very disappointing

Either that'll happen, or they might stay the same, and then deflate even more afterwards. That happened to a classmate of mine that got a reduction. Very disappointing
unfortunately I think there’s zero chance they grow back to what they once were. Not even close. They were massive.