MATURE / SSBBW ♦ Serenity Davis aka eMelons

I uploaded a few vids a year or two ago looking to complete the "j" set. I had 2, 3 and 6, looking for 1, 4 and 5 still. As noted, she was super guarded and douchey about a lot of stuff, rude to her fans on her own forum sometimes. Was not a fan of her personality, but obviously you can't deny her goods, and there were plenty of arguments as to whether she was real, augmented, or completely fake. I think the consensus was she was a fat lady who installed huge implants to boot. They swing fleshy with an unrealistically firm center.

Would appreciate anyone filling in the gaps there, please.
Search Xvideos for "Serenity Davis Tits", you'll find my profile with several vids.

Also very interested in her videos being uploaded. They are very difficult to find.

Yeah, Serenity Davis. She's not all-natural, correct?
Correct. Cel explained she got implants but used medium-sized implants so that it wouldn't be obvious.

Attachments

• E-Melon67.jpg
    E-Melon67.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 515
  • Serenity - overalls.jpg
    Serenity - overalls.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 531
  • Serenity Davis greenshirt series3.jpg
    Serenity Davis greenshirt series3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 558
  • Straining lingerie to its limit.jpg
    Straining lingerie to its limit.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 552
It’s odd that she doesn’t have her own biography profile on boobpedia.com Why is that?

I’ve read this thread that some people said her breasts are legit, others said it’s implants. It’s hard to say whether hers is real or not.

As far as I know, no she never did a full nudity. Only topless but in the shower scene where she did, only her topless shown.

I’ve read this thread that some people said her breasts are legit, others said it’s implants. It’s hard to say whether hers is real or not.
Indeed, many boobhounds have studied this issue, including the mighty XX-Cel himself.
Consensus: She was big to begin with, but did get small implants in there just for that extra boost. Looks good on her!

I'm still flabbergasted that apparently I'm the only man on the Internet who bought her vids, because the elusive j1, 4 and 5 have not sprung up out there, despite the 3 I posted being reposted everywhere.
I swore there’s a video of her riding on a bed by herself that her big tits bouncing up and down because I couldn’t find it anywhere. It has been years since the last time I saw her doing that.

Could it be in any of the videos you bought?