Votes: 766 94.5%
  • Soft core is fine

Votes: 45 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jugg Master

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
Sharing some photos I took a while ago of my wife’s massive boobs. I love taking and sharing pics, she indulges me.

Would love to hear any & all feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_1218.jpeg
    IMG_1218.jpeg
    582.2 KB · Views: 3,494
  • IMG_1191.jpeg
    IMG_1191.jpeg
    458.2 KB · Views: 3,405
  • IMG_1190.jpeg
    IMG_1190.jpeg
    320.2 KB · Views: 3,451
Last edited:
I'm a body man. The body makes the tits.
Please don't hesitate to post full body shots ... love those hips (oh how those panties/tights 'arch over!') with the nice, matching bust.

You're wife is a real-life Powerglass (related TnT thread). I'm in love! :love:
Would love to know her height and age too ... but, feel free to not disclose.

Big beautiful tits, got any vids of her riding?

I'm a body man. The body makes the tits.
Please don't hesitate to post full body shots ... love those hips (oh how those panties/tights 'arch over!') with the nice, matching bust.

You're wife is a real-life Powerglass (related TnT thread). I'm in love! :love:
Would love to know her height and age too ... but, feel free to not disclose.
Thanks man! Yeah I absolutely love her figure and I’ve never heard the term “powerglass” but I love it! Gonna start using it now.

Not at all. She’s 38 like me and about 5’6” at most.

Sharing some photos I took a while ago of my wife’s massive boobs. I love taking and sharing pics, she indulges me.

Would love to hear any & all feedback.
wow those bras are amazing do you know what size and what brand they are?

wow those bras are amazing do you know what size and what brand they are?

No idea the brands as she mostly shops online but I believe the size is 34-36J

Thanks man! Yeah I absolutely love her figure and I’ve never heard the term “powerglass” but I love it! Gonna start using it now.
I came up with it years ago, so I don't expect many people to know it. Hence why I created a thread here about the Powerglass (TnT thread).

Not at all. She’s 38 like me and about 5’6” at most.
Yeah, I thought she was well matured and perfected. Yeah, wow ... you totally got me with that bod!

U believe size of your wife’s bra???!!!!????
We all know not “believe” of our wife size bra

I came up with it years ago, so I don't expect many people to know it. Hence why I created a thread here about the Powerglass (TnT thread).

Yeah, I thought she was well matured and perfected. Yeah, wow ... you totally got me with that bod!
Appreciate all the feedback.

I’ll post some more images in this thread soon.

U believe size of your wife’s bra???!!!!????
We all know not “believe” of our wife size bra

Because she keeps getting bigger lol she was a 34G when we met. Then 34J. I’m pretty sure she is bigger now.

Some more images;
YES!!! Now this is exactly what I was looking for! Although she's that hotter-than-the-catalog's-full-figured-model in the same lingerie ... a real woman, those 'nude profile shots' just solidified everything I saw initially!

You had me at those first two shots ... the much smaller mid-section on that killer, packed, wide, full hourglass -- Powerglass -- figure, and she even has to 'lift up' her hangers to showcase how 'slender' she is, which the 'side shots' only emphasize even more! I also love how when they 'hang down,' almost half her breast volume is 'outside her curvature.' And those
cowgirl riding, cum siphoning
thighs'n hips, as they 'dart into' her 'little belly' as if your hands were 'driving up them.' You cannot run your hands along her sides without enjoying every inch, and ... of course ... if you drive 'too high,' you'll cup those hangers ... and you don't want to do that 'too often' or you'll 'never last' with her. :)

My maker do I love a wider, voluptuous hourglass like your wife's! Total Postergirl of a Powerglass ... and quite perfectly aged and matured too! And what I can see of her face and smile is definitely just the ultimate bonus too!

I'll just leave my 'envy' at that, but ... I love knowing another stud out there has it so good!

YES!!! Now this is exactly what I was looking for! Although she's that hotter-than-the-catalog's-full-figured-model in the same lingerie ... a real woman, those 'profile shots' just solidified everything I saw initially!

You had me at those first two shots ... the much smaller mid-section on that killer, packed, wide, full hourglass -- Powerglass -- figure, and she even has to 'liff up' her hangers to showcase how 'slender' she is, which the 'side shots' only emphasize even more! I also love how when they 'hand down,' almost half her breast volume is 'outside her curvature.' And those
cowgirl riding, cum siphoning
thighs'n hips, as they 'dart into' her 'little belly' as if your hands were 'driving up them.' You cannot run your hands along her sides without enjoying every inch, and ... of course ... if you drive 'too high,' you'll cup those hangers ... and you don't want to do that 'too often' or you'll 'never last' with her. :)

My maker do I love a wider, voluptuous hourglass like your wife's! Total Postergirl of a Powerglass ... and quite perfectly aged and matured too! And what I can see of her face and smile is definitely just the ultimate bonus too!

I'll just leave my 'envy' at that, but ... I love knowing another stud out there has it so good!

Hahahaha thanks brother.

I love reading your posts. You have a way with words.

Hahahaha thanks brother.

I love reading your posts. You have a way with words.
Sorry, fixed a couple of typos in there.
Been traveling and working a bit, lacking some sleep. Wife and I have our careers and we live apart much of the year. But did love traveling with her for the holidays! Oh yeah, two weeks of lust. There's something about marriage that I love, and I love seeing it when another guy has such a stunning, curvy, but slender wife.