Making a Natural breasts/booty IG page for amateur/models

OrganicEyes

Reaction score
Hello.
Just wondering if anyone is already doing this here and if it's worth it?
I have quite a lot of Huge breasts & Pawgs interesting in joining my page etc..
Wonder if there is a way to make money from this.

Hello.
Just wondering if anyone is already doing this here and if it's worth it?
I have quite a lot of Huge breasts & Pawgs interesting in joining my page etc..
Wonder if there is a way to make money from this.
Well, the majority of the boobs on this forum are natural. And, most of them are DD and up. And, we do have a sub-forum for Asses + Booty. So, there wouldn't be a need to start a new sub-forum; just a matter of posting in the correct sub-forum.

Also, you can advertise your web site/blog in your signature without any problem. But, it should not be posted in the body of any message/post (if caught, it will be removed; and if considered Spam, the member will be banned).

And, no pay-per-click/download links are to be used, either.

Finally, this forum is for sharing; not trading, or selling. So, if you want to share your collection, great! But, for trading and/or selling, this isn't the place for that.

I think he was asking for advice on creating an Instagram page, not creating a new sub-forum.

I would guess it's prob not worth it. There's already a ton of those type accounts on IG. You would need a huge amount of clicks on your page to make any decent $$. And if you spam other pages too much, you risk IG closing down your account & then you gotta start all over again.

It might actually be worth it if you're gonna have new models that most of us are not familiar with, and not just the same ones as the other IG pages.

I think he was asking for advice on creating an Instagram page, not creating a new sub-forum.

I would guess it's prob not worth it. There's already a ton of those type accounts on IG. You would need a huge amount of clicks on your page to make any decent $$. And if you spam other pages too much, you risk IG closing down your account & then you gotta start all over again.

It might actually be worth it if you're gonna have new models that most of us are not familiar with, and not just the same ones as the other IG pages.

Exactly this.
My previous IG hit 11k in under 2 monthts with thE content i was posting and networking with women.
I would be getting new models indeed but it does take up a lot of time and not sure if it really gets much out of it other than a bit of exposure.

Well, the majority of the boobs on this forum are natural. And, most of them are DD and up. And, we do have a sub-forum for Asses + Booty. So, there wouldn't be a need to start a new sub-forum; just a matter of posting in the correct sub-forum.

Also, you can advertise your web site/blog in your signature without any problem. But, it should not be posted in the body of any message/post (if caught, it will be removed; and if considered Spam, the member will be banned).

And, no pay-per-click/download links are to be used, either.

Finally, this forum is for sharing; not trading, or selling. So, if you want to share your collection, great! But, for trading and/or selling, this isn't the place for that.
I was on about starting a IG page which i listed in the title. Sorry if i wasn't clear.
And thanks

Okay, now I see it more clearly (too much going on to see clearly sometimes).

I do know that there are some IGs that charge the girls a reasonable fee for posting their pix. But, how they go about collecting the money, I have no clue. However, as BUE wrote, "there's already of ton of those type accounts...".

But, if you decide to start it up, feel free to it to your Signature here.

What happened with your previous IG? it was going good by what you're telling.
It was really good... Ridiculously. I didn't check the guide lines and i was using 'banned hashtags' after a while which IG doesn't like and took the page down. Going forward i know more about the hashtags NOW. You have to check which ones are shadowbanned or you can just not use them - Word of mouth spreads.

Okay, now I see it more clearly (too much going on to see clearly sometimes).

I do know that there are some IGs that charge the girls a reasonable fee for posting their pix. But, how they go about collecting the money, I have no clue. However, as BUE wrote, "there's already of ton of those type accounts...".

But, if you decide to start it up, feel free to it to your Signature here.

Yes a lot of pages usually help advertise the models and get sales through the followers/subs = Patreon, those kind of sites. There's only a few pages actually doing well. I guess i want to know if the demand is high for this kind of service.
Not a lot of BIG pages are up for telling you too much info for competition i guess!
Thanks and really appreciate that, hopefully i will.