Maddie R (from the IDaM & R sub-forum)

What are you talking about ?
TT from 2d ago. They're still there or am I wrong ?
Idk. The shape is looking like BR. And I found out that her BF is a fucking Fortnite streamer lol. Anyway, in this 1 month old clip they're saying they will be gone in a week so that's how I noticed, she's definitely doing a good job of hiding it in her recent tiktoks, and looks like she didn't take out much.

I had noticed too! her breasts were bigger and now they are literally smaller.

She did said in an ig Livestream she was Gunn's get a BR but I didn't thought it was Gunn's happen so soon, she didn't did what the usual attention whores do, which is a comparison TikTok of before and now, Also, from that TikTok I can't tell, if she did she didn't went full fñst she could be like Margot sometimes they look huge and others small

I don’t understand. Those tits are God’s gift. Many women would kill to have tits like that!

Look at the recent tiktoks she did reduced them lmao and the dumbass think she can succeed in twitch when all she did was flaunt the juggs in Derek streams, she is delusional, she only depends on the success of her bf now, and who even knows how long they willsstz even yellz0 ended up single and she was way emotionally healthier than this mad chick

Look at the recent tiktoks she did reduced them lmao and the dumbass think she can succeed in twitch when all she did was flaunt the juggs in Derek streams, she is delusional, she only depends on the success of her bf now, and who even knows how long they willsstz even yellz0 ended up single and she was way emotionally healthier than this mad chick
Punctuate, please.