LoreanBusty and LoreanOfficial aka Lorena Vladila, Beautiful Busty blonde

OMG ! I look for her ! She is friends with another queen JULIATICAOFFICIAL . I don't know if she has any good quality on onlyfans . i asked her in IG but never answered . If anyone has any videos or pics with her naked let me know THANKS

Any "interesting" on her OF? Someone subscribed yet?

I asked her on her IG if she has naughty pics or vids, but not responded yet. If she has pussy fuck or naked in sexy poses i subscribe , if she just shows cleavage that s not good for me . ... we wait then :)

you have IG name?

no money atm ... Anyone has 5 $ for this beauty ??!?!? i wonder if she fucks the dildo

Most of what you'll see for $5 is clothed like the pics above. Every video and picture is an extra cost - like $9 for a topless shot or something. Subscribed for a month but the constant upsell was not worth it.
Enviable frugality

Hot boobs
She literally turns her head away and charges 9 or 10 bucks, whatever some comment said, for one of these pics. She is very good to say the least, but hell I don't know if anyone is actually that fucking good. Oh well, whatever someone wants as they are paying for it not I.