Lindsey Pelas (Nudes)

everytime I try to have a sex talk with her she sends me those pov of her this one time she was so desperate to get me to buy her 60$ pov which includes 3 images and 1 minute vod lmao who in their right mind would pay for such a high amount like that. Then I told her to discount me which she did. Ok let me get this straight over the last 3 years has she ever done a proper nude content ok there were very rare times she did which include a shower vod and few times on her live but those are just teasing she never did a proper one ever. She also never done a BG Sex tape most of the other Big creators on OF like laci kay somers they do those even they hire a guy and have a 5 minute sex tape, now those content are fire and are thousands times better than this improper teasing nudity which she does in literally in her every live streams.
u think ur talking to her ? doesnt only fans use people from india lol

You might want to learn the entertainment industry. Its up to each lady too decide what they want to do. She has a team of people she works with and specializes in teasing you, why not she is great at it. If you think you're talking to her you are sadly mistaken. If you notice she is even particular who she talks too online during her live shows. She's coached there too. She has a line and she will go to it but will not cross it. Enlarge the screen or place it on a large tb screen, you'll see a lot more thsn on your phone or comuputer.