REQUEST Let's hunt unicorns: Athletic bodies with large natural breasts?

Requesting more content and/or information

bana

Reaction score
Do we have a list of gals who meet that description: athletic body, large natural breasts (i.e. D or bigger)?

Off the top of my head, I can only think of pre-reduction tennis player Simona Halep, amateur MMA fighter Brye Anne Russilo and Instagram model Lindsey Pelas. Former figure skater and TV personality Anna Semenovich, perhaps, even though it's difficult to tell whether hers are real (and she's lost muscles since retiring).

It's a very rare combination for sure, perhaps even rarer than slim and busty. It takes a woman who either starts off with huge naturals and shrinks to a "normal" size while burning off fat, or a lady whose blessed with large firm natural with a lot of breast tissue rather than fat.

And yet it's such a pervasive pop culture body ideal, isn't it. I couldn't help but ponder its weirdness. Every super hero chick (before the body positivity movement took over Marvel) has a large rack and large muscles, even though the two are rarely seen together.

Long story short, any more names for this list? It'll be appreciated. Even boobpedia is lacking more names.

Do we have a list of gals who meet that description: athletic body, large natural breasts (i.e. D or bigger)?

Off the top of my head, I can only think of pre-reduction tennis player Simona Halep, amateur MMA fighter Brye Anne Russilo and Instagram model Lindsey Pelas. Former figure skater and TV personality Anna Semenovich, perhaps, even though it's difficult to tell whether hers are real (and she's lost muscles since retiring).

It's a very rare combination for sure, perhaps even rarer than slim and busty. It takes a woman who either starts off with huge naturals and shrinks to a "normal" size while burning off fat, or a lady whose blessed with large firm natural with a lot of breast tissue rather than fat.

And yet it's such a pervasive pop culture body ideal, isn't it. I couldn't help but ponder its weirdness. Every super hero chick (before the body positivity movement took over Marvel) has a large rack and large muscles, even though the two are rarely seen together.

Long story short, any more names for this list? It'll be appreciated. Even boobpedia is lacking more names.
Have you checked the existing thread

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/unicorn-list-thin-but-naturally-huge.13540472/

I looked at it (though admittedly not at all pages, obviously). It's not the same thing though, or is it? I wouldn't exactly describe someone like XXCel's Addisson as "athletic". She's thin, sure, even petite, but not athletic.
Apologies this was just based on you using the same term "Unicorn". Maybe change the title of your thread? Busty Athletes?