Lauren R

Adding to the thread. I let me sub lapse, but still have more content to share so will do so here and there.

Once again, the video capture program I used isn’t very smooth, and it’s pretty tricky with trying to screen record cause of the restrictions set on her vids, but you get the idea at least. Slowed it down for better effect.

The comments sections are a fun read just the same lol.

EDIT: video should have posted first, so not sure why it’s out of order…
Tell
Her we wanted nudes not whatever she’s doing lol

Adding to the thread. I let me sub lapse, but still have more content to share so will do so here and there.

Once again, the video capture program I used isn’t very smooth, and it’s pretty tricky with trying to screen record cause of the restrictions set on her vids, but you get the idea at least. Slowed it down for better effect.

The comments sections are a fun read just the same lol.

EDIT: video should have posted first, so not sure why it’s out of order…
Don't know what phone you use but the android browser Aloha let's you save this stuff no problems . It's been awhile since I used it but last time I downloaded a video it worked flawless . Idk .

Don't know what phone you use but the android browser Aloha let's you save this stuff no problems . It's been awhile since I used it but last time I downloaded a video it worked flawless . Idk .
Yes I use Aloha all the time plus the chrome extension for OF still works on desktop as well, if you still have it loaded. That is not the issue here. Problem is that she became immediately aware of these factors (I’m guessing) from comments made on the Chan thread of her, so she’s locked down all abilities to record or download her video content. Trust me, I know… despite all these methods still working with every other OF content creator. Plus her vids are loaded as m3u8 files, which is not a true video media file, so it gets pretty technical if you want to try extract an mp4 from an m3u8 file (which is basically just a playlist file).

These versions I’m posting are from desktop using some random video capture software. Even snippet tool in win11 doesn’t work, and like most everything else, renders a blank screen because of the restrictions she’s set.

All I can say is, enjoy what we got lol :)

Does anyone think she is fat? I think she is perfect. I love her body, all the proportions and the figure.
Anyone who said in earlier comments on this thread that she had lost weight, has mis-judged. She is still rather chunky, by evidence of her bouncing belly in my last vid, but that doesn’t really bother me. I still find her overall body shape rather attractive.

Attachments

• IMG_1727.jpeg
    IMG_1727.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 1,232
Yes I use Aloha all the time plus the chrome extension for OF still works on desktop as well, if you still have it loaded. That is not the issue here. Problem is that she became immediately aware of these factors (I’m guessing) from comments made on the Chan thread of her, so she’s locked down all abilities to record or download her video content. Trust me, I know… despite all these methods still working with every other OF content creator. Plus her vids are loaded as m3u8 files, which is not a true video media file, so it gets pretty technical if you want to try extract an mp4 from an m3u8 file (which is basically just a playlist file).

These versions I’m posting are from desktop using some random video capture software. Even snippet tool in win11 doesn’t work, and like most everything else, renders a blank screen because of the restrictions she’s set.

Ahhh. OK. Goes to show I haven't downloaded content off OF in awhile to catch that . Well that sucks that they keep making it more trickier. but yeah grateful for what is being shared

try using OF-DL on desktop
https://github.com/sim0n00ps/OF-DL

Thanks. I’ll test it out, although I let my sub for her expire so don’t have access anymore.
Best decision, and all her subscribers should do the same. Then she either disappears or starts to make better content. Don't feed these girls with money for nothing.

Last edited: