Large Breast Powerful Scent

B

Bigtitscentlove

Hello all new here but have always been an avid lover of large breasts, everything about them is just beautiful. In particular one thing that separates a truly massive breast apart from the average counterpart is the addictive aroma that they produce. Underneath and in between that warmth builds in their bras throughout the day and once released that sweet sweat scent is just pure bliss.
I've experienced the fetish with a few women now and have discussed it over the years with various models or women with larger cup sizes that I've purchased used bras from and surprisingly once we begin talking they often like their own scent too and are open about it. Not sure if any of you guys like the same thing or our women followers here.

Dude been thinking about it too lately. Thought i was alone. Just the smell, of exactly how you said (underneath or in between) is nothing less than of an aphrodisiac smell
Shit is primal and addictive no doubt, can smell the mass and weight for sure an aphrodisiac excellent way to put it

Hello all new here but have always been an avid lover of large breasts, everything about them is just beautiful. In particular one thing that separates a truly massive breast apart from the average counterpart is the addictive aroma that they produce. Underneath and in between that warmth builds in their bras throughout the day and once released that sweet sweat scent is just pure bliss.
I've experienced the fetish with a few women now and have discussed it over the years with various models or women with larger cup sizes that I've purchased used bras from and surprisingly once we begin talking they often like their own scent too and are open about it. Not sure if any of you guys like the same thing or our women followers here.
Fuckin addictive bro. I feel safe and protected when i smell em. I think its realted to hormones that they produce to attract a man or raise a child with those

Fuckin addictive bro. I feel safe and protected when i smell em. I think its realted to hormones that they produce to attract a man or raise a child with those
Correct pheromones are secreted when a female is aroused and lending the size to that only heightens the experience. Absolute feminine and primal to the core

I woman I see from time to time has mentioned this to me more than once. She wears a legit 38K bra-which still may be too small. In the hot summer months, perspiration occurs there and sure--some types of odor. She has told me she uses Johnson's baby powder in her bra cups and on really hot and humid days--she will go to the ladies' room and literally wash her tits, especially the underside.
I think Abbi Secraa made a video of her doing this as well.

I woman I see from time to time has mentioned this to me more than once. She wears a legit 38K bra-which still may be too small. In the hot summer months, perspiration occurs there and sure--some types of odor. She has told me she uses Johnson's baby powder in her bra cups and on really hot and humid days--she will go to the ladies' room and literally wash her tits, especially the underside.
I think Abbi Secraa made a video of her doing this as well.
Happen to know where we can find a clip of that?

Found this on the Googler

"Your Breasts Release Scents
Ever noticed your breasts releasing scents during sex? Ask your partner. These scents pheromones released by the apocrine glands on our areolas. Unfortunately, a lot of men do not have the olfactory ability to perceive it."

Last edited:
Found this on the Googler

"Your Breasts Release Scents
Ever noticed your breasts releasing scents during sex? Ask your partner. These scents pheromones released by the apocrine glands on our areolas. Unfortunately, a lot of men do not have the olfactory ability to perceive it."
I think the scent being discussed here can be perceived at all times. Not just during sex.

I know exactly what you're talking about! I don't hear many speak about this though. I've always loved the scent of my breasts, especially right in between the cleavage or the scent left behind on a bra, it's so comforting and warm. It's very sweet, that's why when I put some light vanilla lotion on, it pairs really well with my natural scent.

I know exactly what you're talking about! I don't hear many speak about this though. I've always loved the scent of my breasts, especially right in between the cleavage or the scent left behind on a bra, it's so comforting and warm. It's very sweet, that's why when I put some light vanilla lotion on, it pairs really well with my natural scent.
Spot on yes, it is often and under appreciated aspect to a truly large chest. That natural scent is so sweet with the warmth combined. Definitely intensifies being in a bra all day long, the moment a chest is released.

Very interesting topic. My wife is quite busty (see pic), and in the summer, her breasts do get very sweaty... And that smell is indeed very uniquely erotic. Especially the smell of her sweaty cleavage.

Attachments

• best_angle1_433.jpg
    best_angle1_433.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 607