Lactation pix, gifs and vids

I was trying to be a smartass lol I thought it was Joci, not my wife and was trying to answer who it was in a smart way was all. Lol
You're good. The really weird thing was that I had a couple pictures of Joci I was going to post in another thread, but you guys beat me. I get the feeling we are both in the same messenger group outside of here maybe

You're good. The really weird thing was that I had a couple pictures of Joci I was going to post in another thread, but you guys beat me. I get the feeling we are both in the same messenger group outside of here maybe
Hmm odd I am not in one of those groups I just legit thought it was Joci but I've had a few drinks so my milk brain was influenced and not as sharp as usual.

The mommy shit doesn't really float my boat, but you can't fault those tits.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/huhq...+-+Mommy+Needs+Help+Milking+Her+Tits.mp4/file

100% on your comment. I assume it's everywhere because it sells and that must mean most lactation fans like it, but damn I hate how many lactation videos I have to mute because it's all mother/son shit. Can't we like milky tits without it having to be about our moms? ><;;; I just think boobs doing their thing is hot.

100% on your comment. I assume it's everywhere because it sells and that must mean most lactation fans like it, but damn I hate how many lactation videos I have to mute because it's all mother/son shit. Can't we like milky tits without it having to be about our moms? ><;;; I just think boobs doing their thing is hot.
Couldn't agree more. Can't even mention lactation anywhere else without being labeled some kind of creep or manchild with mommy issues freak.

Nope. I just think lactation, breastfeeding is the epitome of femininity and being the  very heterosexual male that I am, I am very much turned on by feminine things.