Kymera Jones Appreciation Thread

JTB57

TITs Posting Duke
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Mod Edit:
All of her easy to locate threads have been merged into this one.
If you should come across her in another thread, please either submit a Report, or send me a PM.
TIA,
BBL46LL

------

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! She appears to have left the web. Myspace, deleted. Dailymotion, deleted. Blog, a scant farewell with no reason left. Anyone who follow her see anything before February?

This sucks. One of the hottest curvy MILFs on the web :(

Another video.
Mod edit: Removed dead link. BBL46LL

Attachments

• kymera_jones_rip_from_bigtittytube_com01.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 808
  • kymera_jones_37.jpg
    kymera_jones_37.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 778
Last edited by a moderator:
No idea, it is truly a sad day for booby lovers everywhere. She kind of stopped doing anything 6 months ago, and i suspect (total speculation) she may have met a nice fella (or possibly a nice lady) and is just settling down.

She'll definitely be missed :cry:

Bro she quit.

I guess that's all it takes. Put out a decade of pictures and videos and just say BYE.

lol

Well the upside is that now someone who bought her content can freely distribute it all without consequence.

JTB57 said:
Well the upside is that now someone who bought her content can freely distribute it all without consequence.

Kinda. But at the same time I've had a hard time finding...well...anything.

Found a bunch of vids here. Gotta love Google! :wink:

Shame...

Yeah, she was great. I loved how she interacted with the camera... and such a sexy voice.
Oh well, time marches on. With any luck, she found some guy who is treating her well.
Cheers,
Pac

Mod edit: Quoted comment deleted. BBL46LL

POst more plz!
Probably she thinks that stopping modeling people will stop to post pictures of her on internet.
Itn happens to all models

She was great. I interacted a bit with her and I gotta say she was a sweetheart too. I honestly and truly wish her the best and many thank yous to her for the many times she made me smile.

kymera

Wow!! Heavy boobs, I think...

Booblover596 said:
She was great. I interacted a bit with her and I gotta say she was a sweetheart too. I honestly and truly wish her the best and many thank yous to her for the many times she made me smile.

Do they make you smile? :roll:

7910916.jpg

There was an amateur model whos name I can't remember, and I can't find any videos of hers.

One of the main videos I remember was her cooking (I think) a casserole in a tight yellow shirt. It was kind of an older video. She was white, and had really large tits with not too much weight.

I also remember her have a one word name that started with a K. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know who I'm talking about?

I know you said "K" but (Really Large Tits???)
could it have been Bianca Bloom(she did a kitchen in yellow shoot)
or Micky?
That Micky is so damn sexy!!

Mod edit (BBL46LL): Removed dead link(s).

Attachments

• micky.jpeg
    micky.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 167
Keisha?

Dianne Poppos had a video similar to the one you described.

Hi everyone. I'd like to request if someone could reupload the "KYMJONCOL.rar" file? I had it before but lost it when my PC died on me. That'd be very much appreciated.

Kymera Jones

She was great because she was the next door Woman.
U need sugar, u walk into the neighborhood's home and, she opens the door with a great smile telling you, I have 2 bags of milk if u want, but not sugar.

Re: Kymera Jones

pissio said:
U need sugar, u walk into the neighborhood's home and, she opens the door with a great smile telling you, I have 2 bags of milk if u want, but not sugar.
Next to no competition in the GND category.

Re: Kymera Jones
WatermeloncholyHunter said:
pissio said:
Next to no competition in the GND category.

GND= ?