Karin Spolnikova, aka BustyAla / Ala Pastel / Passtel

angelbeast27 said:
She is so perfect that the original photos were livesize and she still looks flawless:

Excellent post, and BTW, the words "perfect" and "flawless" are exactly the way I would describe her amazing body.

Thanks. She is one of my favs. I winder how recent that set is. MCN has it as the latest set, but who knows when it was shot.

I'd like to see her with another hairstyle.

Has she ever done hardcore?
boink.gif

Fantastic! She does it for me. More, more! Thanks for posting.

I know she's not, but she looks totally fake...

Amazing work of nature, this gal. UNreal.

pinupglam said:
I know she's not, but she looks totally fake...

Amazing work of nature, this gal. UNreal.

How do you mean "she looks totally fake... ?" Her boobs? Facial expression?

<r><E>:)</E> she's hot, very very hot</r>

Attachments

• 47576_19_123_87lo.jpg
    47576_19_123_87lo.jpg
    827.5 KB · Views: 537
I would have no problem with this gal. I don't mind 'em chunky either.
Gabriella also seems classy.

She's beyond compare. I wouldn't go so far as to take a bong rip out of her ass, but I'd certainly worship the ground that she walks on. I'll just stick to my normal bong for now.

Beyond Compare

<t>Perhaps there are more traditionally pretty girls out there. but Ala has probably THE best boobs / slim body / ass / legs package ever. Awesome.<br/>
<br/>
p.s. not entirely sure there can ever be TOO slim and stacked, especially when its all natural like Ala</t>

Re: Beyond Compare

<r><QUOTE author="boulderholder"><s>
boulderholder said:
</s>Perhaps there are more traditionally pretty girls out there. but Ala has probably THE best boobs / slim body / ass / legs package ever. Awesome.<br/>
<br/>
p.s. not entirely sure there can ever be TOO slim and stacked, especially when its all natural like Ala<e>
</e></QUOTE>Yeah, they can. Look at Pandora Peaks at her biggest, for example. Or Xxxena! Yikes!<br/>
<br/>
Ala pulls it off, though, there's no question. She, Jana Defi and Denise Milani (whether you believe they're organic or not) are the premiere "slim-and-stacked" women of the day, I think.</r>

She is a star thats on the rise. What I really like about her is her innocent face. Something that I never got from Anya even though Anya has bigger tits.

I have some movies on my blog of Ala. Check it out

http://boobiesandbooties.blogspot.com/search/label/Ala%20Passtel