Kaitlyn aka kaitlynkrems - Long Island cutie

Oh i dont pay for that shit, never ever will I, but apparently someone did and shared the pic on a free sister site which is where I had the pleasure of viewing it, i believe she reported it and that's why it was taken down, who knows it may still be on O.F.

Agreed! Her income would quadruple if she shared more and stop showing those damn tiny bird lips!
Dude, if she decides to share more, she’ll share more. And comments like yours, when multiplied by 100,000, are why women turn to lip injections. And then people like you say, “What did she do to her face?”

Just…chill.

Dude, if she decides to share more, she’ll share more. And comments like yours, when multiplied by 100,000, are why women turn to lip injections. And then people like you say, “What did she do to her face?”

Just…chill.
Dude, she's on here for attention. That goes for "ALL" attention not "selected" attention she may choose to get... if she gets butt hurt from an opinion I or anyone else has of her then that's a price she's clearly going to have to deal with... I didn't put her out on the internet.... she did

Here's two clips from her PPVs. I thought it was hot when she talks about her dad walking in on her having sex in the living room and how she's down for a threesome with 2 guys. Enjoy!
Yea, no boobs in these vids either, lame