Kaho Shibuya (JAV Actress) - ASIAN

She shows off her incredible cleavage and has great boob window or form fit clothing but I just really love when you can see her nipples through her shirt.

Attachments

• Kaho (1).png
    Kaho (1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 523
  • Kaho (2).png
    Kaho (2).png
    1 MB · Views: 452
  • Kaho (3).png
    Kaho (3).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 420
  • Kaho (4).png
    Kaho (4).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 388
  • Kaho (5).png
    Kaho (5).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 403
  • Kaho (6).png
    Kaho (6).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 423
  • Kaho (7).png
    Kaho (7).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 520
  • Kaho (8).png
    Kaho (8).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 603
  • Kaho (9).png
    Kaho (9).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 569
  • Kaho (10).png
    Kaho (10).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 536
I think they are real still real. She's a small woman and she has definitely gained some weight, but most of it has went to her boobs. I knew a girl like that. Her boob size would fluctuate with her weight.
Yeah, I mean if she suddenly gained several cup sizes without changing at all elsewhere I'd be suspicious but you can see how some of the weight gain has effected her features across her body which just reinforces that the gain in the breasts is real.

I think they are real still real. She's a small woman and she has definitely gained some weight, but most of it has went to her boobs. I knew a girl like that. Her boob size would fluctuate with her weight.
Of course her boobs are real, wtf?. Thats not in question. She has gained some weight. You can see it in her face and waist. She never had the smallest waist but she now lost it all.
I think she looks better more fit.

I want her to gain more, just how big they can get & how much (intended?) trouble will they cause on streams

Reactions: TiT
She shows off her incredible cleavage and has great boob window or form fit clothing but I just really love when you can see her nipples through her shirt.
She is out of control, for the good!so so MASSIVE!wish she would've done lesbo videos with this size

her face looks different. more makeup or surgery?

i think she is perfect now. i don't want her to get too big. she might get sloppy.
she's already too big for me. I think she was perfect like 6-3 months ago, when she gained weight but almost all of it went to her tits. now she has gained more weight but its going to her face and waist. she crossed the "chuby" line for me.

Last edited:
says the guy who likes the super-slim mini jello haha

she definitely gained weight and in the good/better ways. I'd rather see someone like her than the majority who are skinny and dry.