Josahandry, slim and huge latina

Gotta say she get it wrong. I think getting sexualized is bad when u or your talent gets silenced by your sexuality. Thing is, 99% of influencers are there bc of her sexual talents. If she was a master in something and she got less attention than deserved, i would try to agree with her a bit, but it's not the case.

And also i gotta say that, IMO, the biggest compliment u can make to someone (obvs not IRL lol) is that u jerk off to her.

Without that talent she wouldn"t have the platform to actually reach some men and a lot of girls. I understand if she doesn't feel privileged, but she is not a victim of the internet

Personally, i would keep enjoying her juggs are vibes and chatting about them.
Bro, I don't think it's good to affirm anything And what you say is stupid, maybe you're right, just remember that if there is no evidence you can't affirm anything, what I'm telling you is against your point, not against you, I hope you take it well.

Tattoo on her arm. That looks new.
It is new. She posted her getting the tattoo on instagram (it says Presente = present). Personally I don´t like them - all tattoos look like, well ... tattoos.
So: Jogging her self slim, acquiring ink ... this is not a good period.

Last edited:
Totally with you--I do not like them one bit.

I assume she is a young woman without any financial worry. Seems all she does is travel and post to social media. Likely comes from a wealthy family.

Am I the only one who thinks her new videos suck? I mean not just from a boob perspective (though that too), but her old videos were actually mildly interesting (if you speak Spanish), but it seems like she transitioned to some new strategy of only talking about bands and music. I used to lowkey look forward to hearing what she had to say.

Am I the only one who thinks her new videos suck? I mean not just from a boob perspective (though that too), but her old videos were actually mildly interesting (if you speak Spanish), but it seems like she transitioned to some new strategy of only talking about bands and music. I used to lowkey look forward to hearing what she had to say.
Jup. She´s "influencing", which means you comment whatever you think people want to hear about and have no agenda of your own.
Very few FB posts, no new TikToks, which was where she posted her "interesting" stuff.
Give her time, though, she'll be back ;)