Jillian. Busty Nurse

Even her swim tops looked like sports bras she really didn't wanna show anything
Her swimwear looked worse. Like she shopped in the old lady section at Nordstrom...

Edit - I blame that cuck of a BF. He should have worked tirelessly to convince her not to do it. He's the real POS here.

I just discovered this thread. Great body, great tits. And I had a thought while browsing "hmm.. she's a nurse and looks a bit nerdy. She must be considering a reduction." I don't know how they're related but gaaaaadayummm. That feeling when you're right but you're not happy with it.

Her swimwear looked worse. Like she shopped in the old lady section at Nordstrom...

Edit - I blame that cuck of a BF. He should have worked tirelessly to convince her not to do it. He's the real POS here.
I work tirelessly to remind my girlfriend that her big tiddies are beautiful, and not a burden. I massage her back and neck constantly as she complains the weight of her boobs causes her back and neck pain. Doesn't help that she hunches at her desk for work.