Jenna S

Dna said:
Who is her? Hope is not a morph :cry:

To the best of my knowledge the photo is real and she has a thread somewhere here already (someone else can direct you better than I can). I also believe that she had a breast reduction as well (correct me if I'm wrong).

The BR was a rumor based on a hospital pic. A few back on Anon-ib claimed she didn't get one...

Amazing rack, anyone know a name????

Gotta give it some time, guys. Not all threads are responded to quickly. And, some never get a response (staff has already deleted over 2,000 threads over 5 years old where no name was ever given).

Bump what is her name?
I did a lot of research on this girl in the past, and no one has discovered her name. That is the only nude photo. Honestly, she is a butch lesbian in real life and the few other photos she appears to tape down her breasts or she is wearing baggy clothes. It's not worth it, that is the only good photo you'll find at this point.

Who is her? Hope is not a morph :cry:
Well, since she's had BR :mad: . I'm guessing you really don't care if she's IDed or not.

But, it appears that she was a one-hit wonder, and it's highly unlikely that she will be named.

So, I've moved the thread to the Breast Reductions sub-forum.

However, if someone knows her, please post first name only.

Her boobs were already what I would idealize a morph to...out-of-the-box in-person naturally. Truly one of the best amateurs ever. She's like ThatGirlIsMe 2.0. Bigger, better, cuter (especially if she grew her hair out...hard to see her potential in that pic, but I think she has a really good face).
Thanks to ones like her, who are few and far-between, my standards are now even more elevated for what is truly exciting. Not sure it's a curse or a blessing!

It is a crying shame that she seemed to have either sexuality (lesbianism) or gender confusion that led to a supposed BR.

A few weeks ago I actually tracked down what I believe to be the original thread on 4chan where she was posted. In addition i have the archive of the Anon-IB thread where there was a lot of detective work. So yes actually her name was found.

You can PM me if you want more information or the 4chan/Anon-ib thread copies.

Sad to say the original thread claimed she did have BR, where the Anon-IB ones, who did a lot of detective work, thought she was just wearing a compressing flattener under her shirt. Never explained the hospital pic.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
If there are others I know of none and I do a lot of boob watching basically I know if the video, the boob picture and her after BR picture that’s it. Unless there are others someone correct me.
A few years back when she first surfaced, I managed to find her fb thanks to some people on anon-ib and there was nothing at all that showed her boobs. It was so barren you wouldn't have guessed she even had such huge boobs and the BR pic that was on it was the only indication of it.