Jenicca, aka CumitDotCom

Hey, does somebody knows the quality on this OF content? Any 1080p? 4k? Don't mind to suscribe to the same material in better quality....

From tinder...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-23-11.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-23-11.png
    616.4 KB · Views: 1,494
  • Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-23-07.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-23-07.png
    595.2 KB · Views: 1,420
  • Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-22-13.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-22-13.png
    592.1 KB · Views: 1,347
  • Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-22-08.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-22-08.png
    606.8 KB · Views: 1,493
  • Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-22-03.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-22-03.png
    437.7 KB · Views: 1,619
  • Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-21-59.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-21-59.png
    430.9 KB · Views: 1,624
pretty sure its fake profile using her pictures..... if it is real then and her claim of being frm Seattle are real and cooperthegreat is frm Canada since he's using the metric system km/h on tinder... but even seattle isn't 14 km away from Canada unless you can change that option on tinder from miles to km

It is a setting you can change. Idk why i have it on metric. Im not sure what to believe myself it had the makings of a catfish profile. Lo and behold her onlyfans says PNW... But if she's from Seattle she is more than 14km from my location.

Right click on the webpage with the video and then click view source. Press Ctrl-F to search the page and type .MP4 that should bring you to a link that ends in .mp4. Click on / copy and paste that link into a new tab and the video should either start downloading immediately and if not you should be able to right click it and select download.
The titfuck video is up but the downloader for onlyfans chrome extension has stopped working. I also tried these steps but it looks like OF hides the video link. Any help is appreciated and I'll upload.

FYI it's the saddest titfuck you will ever see. The guy's dick is so small that they can barely get any movement. They try multiple times and each is only a few seconds long for a total of about 40 seconds in an 8 min video. Can you imagine? Her tits are huge and the tit fuck is still the worst I've ever seen. The rest of the video is the normal hand job.

Lame videos.. If someone has a picture of her face, that will be golden

FYI it's the saddest titfuck you will ever see. The guy's dick is so small that they can barely get any movement. They try multiple times and each is only a few seconds long for a total of about 40 seconds in an 8 min video. Can you imagine? Her tits are huge and the tit fuck is still the worst I've ever seen. The rest of the video is the normal hand job.

that sucks but not surprising it's an epic fail considering this dude has already proven he's absolutely clueless on what to do with her as a model

The titfuck video is up but the downloader for onlyfans chrome extension has stopped working. I also tried these steps but it looks like OF hides the video link. Any help is appreciated and I'll upload..

I havent been on onlyfans but i usually use video downloadhelper the extension and if that doesn't work i use IDM(internet download manager) or jdownloader2... my 3 options usually all work and simple to use

Maybe we have to give her more time, encouragement, and practice. After all, she has just used onlyfans and she uploads new videos almost every day. This is very encouraging.

that sucks but not surprising it's an epic fail considering this dude has already proven he's absolutely clueless on what to do with her as a model

Why did I get a glimmer of hope? Thanks, I wouldn't have to pay for that disappointing crap.

View attachment 1176258
new ph vid please post only fans stuff
He is more into showing his cum capabilities, rather than this precious woman. He never cums on her, or play with her, touch her, worship those magnificent breasts, this vids are some how very weird, but she even in this given context turn me on. Imagine her in her best scenario...

And please, if you want to make this a business, bump that fucking quality up, we are in 2020 man cmon