Jadore. I am the only one. 50PP - BBW4U

SOOOOOOOOO glad to see you back. I was subscribed to one of your pages a couple years ago. You were one of my favorites. I think I even asked if you could post some natural pics without all the filters, as though were, IMHO, the best ones. And then you kinda up and disappeared. Hope things are moving along OK for you and welcome back

Everyday is a great day
Ms. Jadore, only when you get time, can you confirm if this is true:
Some dude wrote online that he had the pleasure of typing to you and you replied you actually like that your breasts have been growing larger over time; that you like the growth and don’t want it to stop. :love:

If that's the case, you might have a whole bunch more fans. We've grown tired of other models who seem to despise being so abundantly blessed, and we also find it laughable on reduction sites when women say, "Ermagerd, I'm like a D or maybe an E cup now, and I have to get them chopped off because no human can live this way." :ROFLMAO:
Thoughts?

Ms. Jadore, only when you get time, can you confirm if this is true:
Some dude wrote online that he had the pleasure of typing to you and you replied you actually like that your breasts have been growing larger over time; that you like the growth and don’t want it to stop. :love:

If that's the case, you might have a whole bunch more fans. We've grown tired of other models who seem to despise being so abundantly blessed, and we also find it laughable on reduction sites when women say, "Ermagerd, I'm like a D or maybe an E cup now, and I have to get them chopped off because no human can live this way." :ROFLMAO:
Thoughts?
I can say this I love my breast and I am
Actually a Q now but I can't find a Q so o just keep what I have I am
Posting my measurements video on my only fans feel free to check it out I'm not cutting off my boobs the bigger the better