izzy_evans Huge Natural Perfect Latina Tits on Webcam

anyone know what happened to Izzy? She hasn't been online for over 3 months now

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 10.50.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 10.50.36 AM.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 29
Studio change, pregnancy, inflation, wind speed, there are plenty of reason. Sometimes they comback and sometimes don't. Lets see what she does.
I almost forgot I was told that if you leave the studio they will keep the username so maybe she change it.

Studio change, pregnancy, inflation, wind speed, there are plenty of reason. Sometimes they comback and sometimes don't. Lets see what she does.
I almost forgot I was told that if you leave the studio they will keep the username so maybe she change it.
https://camgirlfinder.net/models
Best way to find them if they change name

This is a PRIME, PERFECT example of the overuse of the term 'perfect' when describing big natural tits. This woman has areolas bigger than my fucking head. Her tits are big, and natural, but if these are 'perfect' I've seen thousands of women on this site who are easily better than perfect.

Why just why :emoji_cry:

I understand if it's causing her pain in anyway or something or health reasons but if cosmetically someone lied to her that they didn't look amazing wtf

I am literally lost for words right now

Theyre literally not that big compared to other that are huge and hang lower. These women today just have bugs in their ears second guessing their appearance overall body. Saying YES in he echo chamber.