Itzel had titzel (pre and post BR media)

Elephant in the room... We all talk about her breast growth but let's all of us just admit that, at the end of the day, it's about the frustration of not being able to f#&% her brains out for being a sexy d!ck teaser! lol

She’s a 32H in the first but 32K in the second
Lol let's not just give some random estimates without even having good view pictures that could be used as a reference to getting that estimate. We rarely get any good full view of them.

This growth is crazy! If she doesn't slow down could we be looking at macromastia?
Not every girl whose boobs grow has macromastia. It's just a case of weight gain going to the right areas.

I've never seen tits grow remotely this fast. And the best part is that she's so skinny that's it's pure titmeat. She's like something out of my most unrealistic perverted tit fantasies...
I think a lot of what you all are attributing to growth is nothing more than the filters commonly used on tiktok to make tits look bigger than they are.

I think a lot of what you all are attributing to growth is nothing more than the filters commonly used on tiktok to make tits look bigger than they are.
Dude there are literally full body shots taken in mirrors that show the growth. She doesn’t post a ton of them (unfortunately) but the evidence already exists. Why does every thread about exceptional cases inevitably have contrarians pop in to deny what the eyes can plainly see?

Not every girl whose boobs grow has macromastia. It's just a case of weight gain going to the right areas.
What weight gain? You can see her stomach in pics she posted a couple weeks back and it’s nearly flat. Also she was literally flat chested less than a year ago and now they’re like twice the size of her head. In what world is that not Macromastia? It doesn’t only count when they’re debilitating you know :cautious:

Last edited:
Dude there are literally full body shots taken in mirrors that show the growth. She doesn’t post a ton of them (unfortunately) but the evidence already exists. Why does every thread about exceptional cases inevitably have contrarians pop in to deny what the eyes can plainly see?
Please show me. We haven't gotten a full body shot that show how big her tits are. If she's fully clothed how the hell are you going to figure out her size ? You need a full body shot in a bikini or bra at least, that's what i'm talking about.

Last edited:
well you’re not going to get a bra so might want to move past that. Here full body that shows no breast filters one in bikini from earlier last year and to now

Attachments

• 71B88E88-33FD-405B-925D-D0B7188F2DA8.jpeg
    71B88E88-33FD-405B-925D-D0B7188F2DA8.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 4,048
  • 7AC2D372-C2E1-472C-A79C-FDB1A477F322.jpeg
    7AC2D372-C2E1-472C-A79C-FDB1A477F322.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 3,920
  • B033BF83-C029-47D5-BB71-CF47886B13FB.jpeg
    B033BF83-C029-47D5-BB71-CF47886B13FB.jpeg
    379.4 KB · Views: 3,846
  • 5FE92A06-6BD1-4763-B51B-51B3191017D9.jpeg
    5FE92A06-6BD1-4763-B51B-51B3191017D9.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 3,949
here’s a solid frame of reference wearing the same top. First pic is from early December compared to most recent story. The line of cleavage (which isn’t even fully in frame in most recent story) is legit like 3x longer. What a dream
The growth is for sure amazing but that ain't solid frame of reference bro. Her tits are way closer to the camera, with a different angle, on the second pic

The growth is for sure amazing but that ain't solid frame of reference bro. Her tits are way closer to the camera, with a different angle, on the second pic
Solid does not mean exact. I swear the content posted here is subject to more scrutiny than the government itself sometimes :rolleyes:

Well... it looks like the new pages added to this thread is gonna be just b_llsh_t words and no new pictures or videos from Itzel from this point on. I don't know if that's because there simply aren't any new media to go around for our viewing pleasure or that those who find and post them are holding back on us. Either way, I'm bored. Itzel's been very inactive for quite a while.