Itzel had titzel (pre and post BR media)

Lol
Average Reddit moment
his goal was probably to get stupid ppl to DM him and them ask for money if they wanted to see more :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Someone on reddit was pretending to be her, saying they got denied a reduction lmao. Some conspiracy shit is going on around these reductions I swear.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wellthatsu..._denied_for_a_breast_reduction_surgery_after/
looks like the mods removed it
do you know what pictures he used to catfish

What were the comments like when people realised?
Just support for the decision.

do you know what pictures he used to catfish
A few of the social media pics, hiding her face with an emoji. None of the pics were the ones which showed off her body, probably to garner sympathy or to sell the better pics later. Definitely a scam, to collect money for the "reduction" or for more pics.

I see why, cuz once the tits are gone I'd be gone too lmao
Pretty sure in this tiktok she says something like "My boyfriend all over me, my boobs just existing".

I can't imagine the emotional rollercoaster her boyfriend was going through. Imagine your girlfriends breasts just kept ballooning bigger and bigger, so big her boobs are down to her belly button with no signs of slowing down... Only for her to then reduce them.

I'm sure they were a hassle at that size but they looked good considering how fast and large they grew. On top of that, like mentioned earlier, she seemed to enjoy having them that big. She flaunted them often and brought a lot of attention to them herself. She might have been influenced a bit by other people telling her to get a reduction.

Either way point being, I don't blame her boyfriend. She's still "big" after the reduction, but It would be hard to go back after she was so gigantic.

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 992
Pretty sure in this tiktok she says something like "My boyfriend all over me, my boobs just existing".

I can't imagine the emotional rollercoaster her boyfriend was going through. Imagine your girlfriends breasts just kept ballooning bigger and bigger, so big her boobs are down to her belly button with no signs of slowing down... Only for her to then reduce them.

I'm sure they were a hassle at that size but they looked good considering how fast and large they grew. On top of that, like mentioned earlier, she seemed to enjoy having them that big. She flaunted them often and brought a lot of attention to them herself. She might have been influenced a bit by other people telling her to get a reduction.

Either way point being, I don't blame her boyfriend. She's still "big" after the reduction, but It would be hard to go back after she was so gigantic.
Is this some time ago before they got so big or after the reduction?

still big? dudes shes almost flat :mad: :poop:
she would have never had a thread here if she was always that small

Iight i gotta unfollow this thread lmao WHO CARES MAN OMG ITS OVER ITS BEEN OVER YALL DONT KNOW HER ENOUGH WITH THE SPECULATION WE HAVE THE FACTS THE TITS ARE GONE AND SO TOO IS THE FOLLOWING ENOUGH no one cares that you follow her after whatre you following for her personality?? Her world views?? No one cares jfc. The facts are the facts her tits are gone and this thread should be locked they aint coming back give it up!

Iight i gotta unfollow this thread lmao WHO CARES MAN OMG ITS OVER ITS BEEN OVER YALL DONT KNOW HER ENOUGH WITH THE SPECULATION WE HAVE THE FACTS THE TITS ARE GONE AND SO TOO IS THE FOLLOWING ENOUGH no one cares that you follow her after whatre you following for her personality?? Her world views?? No one cares jfc. The facts are the facts her tits are gone and this thread should be locked they aint coming back give it up!
No one cares for your opinion either, don’t lock the thread if people want to unfollow then do the obvious and unfollow, leave those that still want to contribute to thread do so, she still exists and she still has boobs