It’s Charlotte ;) 38 G

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/it’s-charlotte-38-g.13538701/post-2105385

looks likes she's on here now
and only she and you (a random guy that snapped her? :rolleyes:) can post her content :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i figured it was a marketing play :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It’s nice to see she’s cordially been added as a member of the site and certainly a welcomed inclusion, but just the same shitty that someone would make the attempt (which of course points all fingers to so-called “random guy”) to call her out to the site. This typically never ends well in the end. (See Ashley Bridges in the TiT dictionary.)

Way to go simps.

How are you guys liking the only fans so far ???? Any feed back or requests
Hi Charlotte! Great to see you here as well enjoying the OF so far. Not a slam just an observation... you started out strong and increased the heat as you’ve moved along (nudity and flashing), granted it’s only been over a week or so, but many of your recent posts have been (kindly put) rather tame. Any chance to “turn back on the burners” for your paying customers? To be blunt, more true nudity is really what is desired. What you posted here in your intro post is more in line with what would be expected on OF. Especially the vid which is major “WOW” content! And for those here that are not subbed, that was a special treat which she has not posted on OF.

Once again, since you asked for feedback, this is my constructive opinion. Thank you.

ugh fuck, that was hot. way bigger than i expected, and the licking and spit were amazing. she really knows how to work them
Just so you know it seems that vid is exclusive to TiT. She has not posted it on her OF. To date much hotter than anything else on there so far. Hopefully she’ll post more content like that cause yea... that was fuckin hot!

It’s nice to see she’s cordially been added as a member of the site and certainly a welcomed inclusion, but just the same shitty that someone would make the attempt (which of course points all fingers to so-called “random guy”) to call her out to the site. This typically never ends well in the end. (See Ashley Bridges in the TiT dictionary.)

Way to go simps.
im not familiar with Ashley Bridges thing
to me it comes off as a sneaky way to promote someone that "we got her to do OF" or "wins"

this was the timeline (less than 12 hours):
  • "random guy" doesnt even know who she is and request 2 different threads to ID her
  • "random guy" is desperate for her to see her tits and start and OF
  • he snaps her and asks her to start an OF
  • she conveniently starting an OF after a few messages
  • getting approved on OF immediately on a weekend (tbh not sure on the long the approval process works for sellers)
  • random users with low activity comment that its worth to sub, but dont share anything (its not required, but weird not to share even a pic)
  • all of that within 12 hours :unsure:
  • now she joins TiT a week later and the "random guy" (that didnt even know her name a week ago) is the only other person allowed to post her content
  • hhmmmmm, it just looks so planned/fake :unsure: :unsure:

no hate, just my opinion on what i noticed. much love to her tits

Last edited:
@BigBoobLover123 The AB reference simply has to do with the fact there was an active thread on here for a while, then she got word of the site (and also of reddit posts), came on board, started an OF, by default suddenly no one could post her content but her (which takes away from user media participation on the thread), she was welcomed by the community with open arms, was well received and everything was peachy for a few months, things went sideways in a flash, she closed her OF, deleted her profiles everywhere, locked up her socials, and went into hiding and has not been heard of since.

Basically simps simpin‘ hard and think they’re doing everyone a favor with their white knight helmets on, who contact these “everyday ordinary” females, and bringing attention to platforms like this, expecting it to be a good thing (and who knows, maybe hoping for some kickback in return), only for things to eventually run their course and go from good to bad. It rarely turns out well for women who turn up in the public eye, who normally are just out living their daily lives and not necessarily in the market for attention or a part of this type of industry to begin with.

Never seen so many guys complain over nothing. Regardless she’s showin her tits now lol. So as big boob lovers y’all can enjoy them. And you don’t have to complain about her Onlyfans , cause clearly only reason y’all complaining is because you don’t wanna subscribe and just wait for her freebies to pop up . Lol keep waiting and get the bare minimum or get the good stuff by supporting

Never seen so many guys complain over nothing. Regardless she’s showin her tits now lol. So as big boob lovers y’all can enjoy them. And you don’t have to complain about her Onlyfans , cause clearly only reason y’all complaining is because you don’t wanna subscribe and just wait for her freebies to pop up . Lol keep waiting and get the bare minimum or get the good stuff by supporting
I am subscribed. Mr. White Knight.

Pretty gorgeous girl...

Thanks for sharing :emoji_kiss:

Charlotte! Have been a big fan of yours, and will be subscribing soon for sure. Great to see you join us here. So what can we expect to see on your account? What's included and what might be available for extra?
Aw really !!! Where did you first see me ??? I post daily :) topless photos , nip slips , some full body nudes / videos / feet pics . Some lil pussy peak out, stripping videos shower videos etc Some B/G content teasers. In the dms content : cowgirl, doggy missionary, cream pie , blowjob cum shots titty fucking titty oil massage. Titty drops / playing with my self with toys & more

Hi Charlotte! Great to see you here as well enjoying the OF so far. Not a slam just an observation... you started out strong and increased the heat as you’ve moved along (nudity and flashing), granted it’s only been over a week or so, but many of your recent posts have been (kindly put) rather tame. Any chance to “turn back on the burners” for your paying customers? To be blunt, more true nudity is really what is desired. What you posted here in your intro post is more in line with what would be expected on OF. Especially the vid which is major “WOW” content! And for those here that are not subbed, that was a special treat which she has not posted on OF.

Once again, since you asked for feedback, this is my constructive opinion. Thank you.
Hiiii thank you for the feedback always welcome I wanted to make sure I had some variety and in the beginning most ppl were aksing for full nudity on the feed. Which I plan on continuing:) but I also was doing some reading on here and saw that there was a lot of titty fans who like to seem them
In clothing as well so I want to make sure there’s something for everyone & show a bit of my personally // funny side.

Here’s some more of me pics & videos that didn’t make it to my snap story

Attachments

• C50679EA-8CD5-45B3-88FE-B173845096C3.jpeg
    C50679EA-8CD5-45B3-88FE-B173845096C3.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 981
  • EFBB22E9-C006-48F3-B428-05BEA0A5E988.jpeg
    EFBB22E9-C006-48F3-B428-05BEA0A5E988.jpeg
    212.9 KB · Views: 1,001
  • IMG_8142.MOV
    5.7 MB
  • 83C7CAE8-ED82-43E0-A429-63A26BB80B5D.jpeg
    83C7CAE8-ED82-43E0-A429-63A26BB80B5D.jpeg