In my local corner shop

• Thread starter BreastsnBreasts
  • Start date
B

BreastsnBreasts

This was a couple of weekends back, the weather is warm, suns out which means one thing. Girls wearing less and less.

The shop isn’t big, I was at the back near the fridges I was the only one in and I heard the door chime go so someone came in.

A woman walked up stood besides me probably in her late forties, she had a tight tank top on with shorts, she didn’t see me looking but I glanced at her from the side and she had terrific boobs. I looked and looked away a good few times without her noticing.

She caught me in the end and didn’t seem bothered, we we’re both in limbo so I thought she knows what I’m looking at so I carried on.

She was still at the side of me when she turned towards me leaning forward as though she was looking at the price labels.

My view now was down her cleavage, my cock was twitching. It felt like 5 minutes this was going in but it’s was probably no longer than a minute at the most.

Next I heard a girl call out “mum”. She had her daughter with her so she stood up straight as she was leaning forwards still when she was called.

She looked at straight at me and grinned. She went to the front of the shop and came back with her daughter. I’d now moved over the to the back corner of the shop.

Next there was her daughter who was no older than 19 but definitely no younger than 18. She was practically identical to her mum. They looked just like each other and her daughter was wearing a body suit, no bra on at all with massive tits bigger than her mum’s. The best was I can describe them both is they had an FFW4U body type.

They we’re both discussing what mixers to buy so they were both at the same price as her mum was with me a minute earlier.

Her mum wasn’t leaning over like her daughter she was stood up facing me when I was blatantly looking at her daughters tits.

This was the best bit for me, it was like she wanted me to check her daughter out, she again grinned at me and I did the same back.

Then the daughter got a a couple of big bottles of whatever it was they wanted and walked down towards the till.

The daughter didn’t have a clue and didn’t see or notice what was going on. The mum followed her walking towards before turning down the aisle behind her daughter.

She gave me a cheeky smile and grabbed one of her tits as she turns the corner down the aisle.

That’s probably the best voyeur or whatever you call it experience I’ve had to date.