I'm Kataie, and I'm slowly submerging myself in here

katm said:
hi yall, im Katie. im sorry that I am not nearly as big as everyone likes, but i hope you enjoy anyways! feel free to say hi!~
Something you should know about guys Katie, they love all sorts of tits, big ones, perky ones, round ones, pointy ones, you get the point.
You've got a slamming body and lovely perky tits guys love to suck those because they're always firmer. If any big girls are reading this we love sucking yours too because it feels like we just can't get enough in our mouth. In a perfect world a girl would be greeted by a guy sucking her tit, I'm sure it would be a good confidence booster for many girls. You girls need to realise that it's like how you feel about guys with their dicks as long as it's big enough to give you a good stretch and long enough that you can feel it hitting the right spot you're more then happy.
Bottom line is girls please don't ever feel that you're needing to get surgery to be smaller or bigger we love all the different sorts of tits out there and please keep them coming.

great poses! size doesn't matter .. its how you come over is what appeals!

Welcome... xxxxxxxxx

katm said:
hi yall, im Katie. im sorry that I am not nearly as big as everyone likes, but i hope you enjoy anyways! feel free to say hi!~
will you take some in the shower?

I agree, you are very hot, i totally get off on looking at your picts, a little wank is in this tossers future. keep em cuming.

mrnobody said:
katm said:
Something you should know about guys Katie, they love all sorts of tits, big ones, perky ones, round ones, pointy ones, you get the point.
You've got a slamming body and lovely perky tits guys love to suck those because they're always firmer. If any big girls are reading this we love sucking yours too because it feels like we just can't get enough in our mouth. In a perfect world a girl would be greeted by a guy sucking her tit, I'm sure it would be a good confidence booster for many girls. You girls need to realise that it's like how you feel about guys with their dicks as long as it's big enough to give you a good stretch and long enough that you can feel it hitting the right spot you're more then happy.
Bottom line is girls please don't ever feel that you're needing to get surgery to be smaller or bigger we love all the different sorts of tits out there and please keep them coming.