I'm EvilButterfly - New and nervous

Reaction score
One day my husband accidentally forgot to close this site I think when I opened I was angry. I felt like he is cheating on me than as I went through posts the comments and seeing girls themselves posting pics and reading erotic comments it somehow made me hook to the site. I always wanted to explore my sexuality I'm naturally shy introvert girl. I'm still haven't decided whether I should upload my first pic here or should wait a bit till I have enough courage. Thank you ❤

Last edited by a moderator:
Please feel free! Just do i im waiting for you! You can send it directly if you want to

One day my husband accidentally forgot to close this site I think when I opened I was angry. I felt like he is cheating on me than as I went through posts the comments and seeing girls themselves posting pics and reading erotic comments it somehow made me hook to the site. I always wanted to explore my sexuality I'm naturally shy introvert girl. I'm still haven't decided whether I should upload my first pic here or should wait a bit till I have enough courage. Thank you ❤
Feel free to come on in, share what you feel comfortable with and go from there. And if there's any trouble along the way, please use the report button.

Hatjus

I say if you got um flaunt them. There's a wide variety of body types represented here on this forum so don't be shy. Also you can post from the neck down to stay anonymous.

Mmmmm ;) :cool:

Welcome.

Why not post a pic that preserves your anonymity and doesn’t even have to be naked breasts.

Then leave the post open on your hubby’s laptop and see how he responds.

Thanks hope hubby doesn't see this post he would surely recognize background and me me dumb

I think you might well find his reaction to be totally different to what you expect. You’ve taken the first brave step. Revel in your feminine beauty. Most men find that seriously sexy and a big turn on. Your hubby is likely the same if he’s spent any time on here.

I think you might well find his reaction to be totally different to what you expect. You’ve taken the first brave step. Revel in your feminine beauty. Most men find that seriously sexy and a big turn on. Your hubby is likely the same if he’s spent any time on here.
Idk he finds my small cups unattractive maybe that's why he is here or I was too much shy and didn't fully opened myself