If You Woke Up and Realized This

Sonia32N

Reaction score
Some might find the question off-putting but what the heck. For my erotic writing, I've always been interested in the scenario where a guy wakes up in the body of a beautiful busty woman. Basically, your soul has been transported into the body of a new person. You are not taking over an existing person rather by some supernatural event you awaken in a brand new body that just happens to look like someone else. Since you control the body and the thoughts it's up to you whether you turn gay or stay straight by going for females.

Who would you wake up looking like and how big would your tits be?

Sorry if this question appears like it's way out on a tangent.

Honestly, I think the novelty of the physical aspects would wear off quickly.

I'd probably set up a tinder just to see what sort of guys I'd match with..so I could grasp just how far out of her league I am once I return to my male body ;) Then I could chill out knowing that the dozens of girls I follow in insta aren't just 'one good dm' away from acknowledging my existence.

It's a bit miserable compared to what some people may do but I think it would be the best reality check a man could have.

Last edited:
First thing I'd do is rub one out just to know what it feels like. And I accuse everyone who says something different of being a liar to themselves haha

Actually, the scenario you pose touches on a deeper meaning...as it proves mind-body dualism. If you wake up in another persons body, and you have the self awareness to recognize that you are in another person's body, then this proves that wherever your MIND goes, you go..as opposed to wherever your BODY goes, you go.

This proves that your mind and body aren't the same thing...they are distinct...and one cannot explain the origins of another.

Hmm.

If you wake up in another persons body, and you have the self awareness to recognize that you are in another person's body, then this proves that wherever your MIND goes, you go
If you can find a way to perfect this, can you please insert my mind into Abbi Secraa's body for a day, just so I can admire it in person? :LOL:

Attachments

• shocked at size of them.jpg
    shocked at size of them.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 130
Actually, the scenario you pose touches on a deeper meaning...as it proves mind-body dualism. If you wake up in another persons body, and you have the self awareness to recognize that you are in another person's body, then this proves that wherever your MIND goes, you go..as opposed to wherever your BODY goes, you go.

This proves that your mind and body aren't the same thing...they are distinct...and one cannot explain the origins of another.

Hmm.

I mean, I suspect the OP was using "mind" in the loose, colloquial, conversational sense, not in some kind of epistemological/philsosophical sense. What the situation would prove would depend, of course, on what is meant by "mind" and what actually happened to put you in that situation.

For instance, if your *thoughts and memories* were placed into a female body, but the brain in that body was still subjected to the hormonal and physical factors that go with that body, you'd find your sense of who "you" are changing very quickly. The first time you felt yourself flush and your body quiver pleasurably upon meeting a hot guy, you might be in for a few nights of introspection about what your sexuality "really" is, for instance.

Some might find the question off-putting but what the heck. For my erotic writing, I've always been interested in the scenario where a guy wakes up in the body of a beautiful busty woman. Basically, your soul has been transported into the body of a new person. You are not taking over an existing person rather by some supernatural event you awaken in a brand new body that just happens to look like someone else. Since you control the body and the thoughts it's up to you whether you turn gay or stay straight by going for females.

Who would you wake up looking like and how big would your tits be?

Sorry if this question appears like it's way out on a tangent.
To be completely honest, once I fully realized I wasn't on a bad acid trip...I'd make an only fans and make BANK for however long it lasts

Hmm.
I think uh...maybe you read into it a bit much, eh?

Thanks for everyone's input. I'm writing an erotic story based on the scenario I've laid out. The part that fascinates me isn't the process of change, rather it's the sexual power that comes with the body and face. It's up to the "new" owner of the body to use for good or bad. How would the person deal with the sudden flood of attention? Being a big boob fan of course my new body choice would be stacked.

I’d be in the body of a big booty Milf with like 38GG . First thing I’d do . Masturbate . Then I’d dress up in the sluttiest outfit I could fine and make an instagram and take slut shots. I’ll be completely honest , I’d find some 18 year old virgin guys and let them tittie Fuck me ( i have no interest in having sexual with a man as a man Honestly I’m disgusted by the idea , no offence to gay men .but if I was a chick I’d do some tittie fucks ) till they came between my boobs . And I’d find some hot girls to dyke it out with .

Be super nice to the nerds and mean to the jocks.

39.png

I wouldn't mind waking up in her body. This is Sonia, a literary character I created for some of my stories.
Image is by Tigersan who did a number of commissions for me. Uploaded with permission.46.png43.png

Last edited: