I think I won the lottery

Titastic

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Just got in couple with a new girlfriend, she’s arab she’s 30, I know her since nearly 10 years she was very thin at that time. Since then I lost contact with her around 2017, she took on weight especially during Covid period, now she lost weight but kept everything in her absolutely stunning tits, she’s now I think 40DD in US size, in France we call it 105E. Can’t describe you how they feel sorry :giggle: it’s just too good. I can hardly believe it still. Do you think it’s kind of a lottery win ?

Attachments

• 42F2C55E-4FF8-4DAB-9BD3-74677B4A1228.jpeg
    42F2C55E-4FF8-4DAB-9BD3-74677B4A1228.jpeg
    348.5 KB · Views: 6,911
Just got in couple with a new girlfriend, she’s arab she’s 30, I know her since nearly 10 years she was very thin at that time. Since then I lost contact with her around 2017, she took on weight especially during Covid period, now she lost weight but kept everything in her absolutely stunning tits, she’s now I think 40DD in US size, in France we call it 105E. Can’t describe you how they feel sorry :giggle: it’s just too good. I can hardly believe it still. Do you think it’s kind of a lottery win ?
would love to see more

Typical Busty Goddess French Beurette They always drive me crazy !

Awesome, keep em' coming of her.

Good for you, mon ami.
Keep complimenting her for keeping the weight off (in the right area ;)).
Keep her happy and she'll keep delivering the goods to you in return.

fuck fuck fuck fuck. I love tops like this where you see where the breasts should be, and where they clearly aren't!

In her case, no where close! Fucking hot. What size breasts is that top meant to fit?! Would love to see more, and colour photos of that top.
No idea what’s the size for this fit but I like it anyways lol.

Flat tummy + perfect tits = epic win
This has to be one of the most delicious women I have seen on this site... ... gave me such a stiff... ;)

please share a video of her undressing herself or just taking off her bra and unleashing those beauties for us...