I love showing my TITS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Miss Von Tease, and Mr. Pierre. I will post more as the days go by. Keep and eye out :p xo

baby
im following you on twitter and i....came.... in your webcam room.. ;)

BustyBeauty2 said:
I will take a pic tomorrow when I again have good sunlight, with titsintops written on my cleavage or bare breasts... hehe you're gonna have to wait and see which.. perhaps both :p xo

I would very much like to see this.

I can understand you. I like to look at my tits too! lol :p xo

Attachments

• Tits In Top 1.jpg
    Tits In Top 1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 88
  • Tits In Top 2.jpg
    Tits In Top 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 121
Time to upload some older pics of me, so you gentlemen can get to know me better :p xo

Attachments

• IMG_0510.JPG
    IMG_0510.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2140.JPG
    IMG_2140.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 125
More of me! :p xo

Attachments

• Happy Couple.jpg
    Happy Couple.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 146
Nice touch with the titsintops "logo". I am bursting at the seams. You are such a doll! Love your work. Keep on coming up with those cool ideas. What's next? Let's see them hanging down inside of a nice tight titsintops-approved t-shirt! :shock:

Thanks Pierre! I love keeping you all entertained :p xo

I love being entertained! I just want to know who the hell thinks they're Bustybeauty1???

A sexy looking couple. You didn't have to do the verification, but since you did the rumors can be put to rest.

Fucking awesome and so glad you are here. I hope you get what you want out of this forum. Yes there will inevitably be some haters, but the majority of this community totally welcomes you.

Do you plan to post any hardcore stuff? I'll take whatever we can get.

Awwww you are all so sweet! Making me blush over here!! Well Pierre BustyBeauty is used as a description for a lot of other busty girls, as well as the name was taken when I tried to use it on dailymotion, so I added a 2. Now if you google BustyBeauty2, its all me and no one else :)

Also kyblam, I felt I needed to prove I was real. It bothered me having ppl think I was a guy. The hardcore stuff we keep to our webcam. So if you wanna see me enjoy myself live, I try to be on when I can everyday! There are some interesting pics of me already on twiter if you want to see. https://twitter.com/bustybeauty2

Haha coveritup2 I remind him everyday! :p xo

So perfectly nicely sexy awesomely shaped. Just remember, I'll always be here to support you. :wink:

Awww that's so sweet Pierre :D Feel free to cum check me out on Chaturbate! I just finished a private show, and I'm feeling great :p xo

Attachments

• Cleavage LR.jpg
    Cleavage LR.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 166
always a pleasure to see your puppies..bouncing , lucky your boy.. :wink: love u bb

Status
Not open for further replies.