I am so obsessed with titfucking!!

well ... if you got real vids... contact me for swap videos... ;)(y)

I prefer titfucking a pair of monster tits rather than intercourse!!! I have been ever so fortunate to have the pleasure of having 3 of the biggest tits in my life!! #1-Ex- wife (40-J) so huge and heavy she had to get a breast reduction!! Sorry, no pictures. #2 Ex- girlfriend (44-K) black woman (pictures). #3 Current girlfriend (42-DDD or 44-K) white woman (pictures)
I recognized the photo from these videos. Is this your current girlfriend? Do you have more videos than these?

https://it2.xhamster.com/videos/busty-bbw-tit-fucking-a-bbc-9193286

https://it2.xhamster.com/videos/huge-tits-devouring-my-dick-11294811

https://it2.xhamster.com/videos/giant-tits-on-bbc-xh1XJER

https://it2.xhamster.com/videos/fat-with-huge-titts-9390451

https://it2.xhamster.com/videos/titfuck-8828236

I prefer titfucking a pair of monster tits rather than intercourse!!! I have been ever so fortunate to have the pleasure of having 3 of the biggest tits in my life!! #1-Ex- wife (40-J) so huge and heavy she had to get a breast reduction!! Sorry, no pictures. #2 Ex- girlfriend (44-K) black woman (pictures). #3 Current girlfriend (42-DDD or 44-K) white woman (pictures)
My womans absolute, completely dominating cock smothering TITFUCK!!!! OMG!! IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20171019_125431.jpg
    IMG_20171019_125431.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,897
  • IMG_20180624_192507.jpg
    IMG_20180624_192507.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 1,899
My womans absolute, completely dominating cock smothering TITFUCK!!!! OMG!! IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!
i im the same excep for fake tit
s women

I feel the same, my avatar was one of the best/biggest experiences of my life (from 2013), I still reminisce.

What's your onlyfans, PH, etc if you have one

Oh wait I remember this guy from zoig, still have few old videos. Wish dominoe would upload new content it's been years

Actually yeah I'm remembering not sure what your current status is but you had videos all over that got scrubbed. You said no but but then later you said you are selling? So do you have a onlyfans now? Not sure what platform to find all these great videos you speak of

I'm the exact same way and my girlfriend knows I love to fuck her tits more than anything, but I don't do it all the time because I know she gets nothing out of it besides my enjoyment.
I would suggest to take care of her needs before yours. Even if she hasn't any sexual needs at the moment she should feel more "in debt" if you satisfy her first...and you know what do you want to "pay off that debt" :cool:

In general for most guys I reject the notion of breast fetishism . Sexual attraction to large breasts is the default natural for straight human males . But I do believe that subset of us have actual Mazophilic partialism. I know I do , I like tittie Fucking bettar than sex . I’m my mind tittie Fucking is Sex . I don’t fantasise about pussy . When I see a girl I want I imagine tit Fucking her . It’s always been this way for me . Since I was 10 and starting masturbating. I legit have little interest in any sexual other than tittie Fucking . I have as much no probaly a much stronger sex drive than the average man .I think about sex constantly . But it’s about tit Fucking . To me butterface don’t exist . What everyone sees as a 4/10 face . Looks fine to me if she has big tits . I can’t see anyone under a D cup sexually and it doesn’t get into what Brain sees as 8/10 hottest woman until we’re in the GG RANGE .

In general for most guys I reject the notion of breast fetishism . Sexual attraction to large breasts is the default natural for straight human males . But I do believe that subset of us have actual Mazophilic partialism. I know I do , I like tittie Fucking bettar than sex . I’m my mind tittie Fucking is Sex . I don’t fantasise about pussy . When I see a girl I want I imagine tit Fucking her . It’s always been this way for me . Since I was 10 and starting masturbating. I legit have little interest in any sexual other than tittie Fucking . I have as much no probaly a much stronger sex drive than the average man .I think about sex constantly . But it’s about tit Fucking . To me butterface don’t exist . What everyone sees as a 4/10 face . Looks fine to me if she has big tits . I can’t see anyone under a D cup sexually and it doesn’t get into what Brain sees as 8/10 hottest woman until we’re in the GG RANGE .
As noted in another thread, it’s quite depressing that so many women find it to be a waste of time. Or worse, the ones that hate it and look down on the men that like it.

im the same except for big fake tits the faker they are the faker they look the better if i see a milf with large fake tits i would think about oiling or lubing up her fake tits and titfucking them...nothing makes me cum harder then cumming in between a fake pair.....i used to see this milf for a while with FF fake tits so fake u see the ripples on the side she always knew thats the only way i would finish is between her chest....she would say things like wow "i know how much u like fucking my tits"

Here is a short video that i think that you woill enjoy. It's a little dark, but definitely worth watching

Attachments

• VID_20181221_121549_Trim.mp4
    11.9 MB