I accept orders for morphing boobs (Thread locked. Member MIA since April 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

susi

I take requests for boob fakes and boob morphs! Everyone wants to see the girls and women they know with larger, better tits! They look better that way, and I Boober Man am here to make it happen!

I will use my special powers of Photoshop to give these beauties the boobies they deserve!!!

You can send pics to me in a private message using a link, or you can send the individual pics in an email! Don't expect all the pics to be faked, but I will do my best!
Email susi200@ymail.com

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by a moderator:
susi said:
I take requests for boob fakes and boob morphs! Everyone wants to see the girls and women they know with larger, better tits! They look better that way, and I Boober Man am here to make it happen!

I will use my special powers of Photoshop to give these beauties the boobies they deserve!!!

You can send pics to me in a private message using a link, or you can send the individual pics in an email! Don't expect all the pics to be faked, but I will do my best!
Email susi200@ymail.com

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 97
susi said:
susi said:

Email susi200@ymail.com

Attachments

• dU.jpg
    dU.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 45
susi said:
susi said:
susi said:

Email susi200@ymail.com

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 45
susi said:
susi said:
susi said:
susi said:

Email susi200@ymail.com

Attachments

• fd.jpg
    fd.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 56
susi said:

Email susi200@ymail.com

Attachments

• mmmw.jpg
    mmmw.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 69
s

<r>I take requests for boob fakes and boob morphs! Everyone wants to see the girls and women they know with larger, better tits! They look better that way, and I Boober Man am here to make it happen! <br/>
<br/>
I will use my special powers of Photoshop to give these beauties the boobies they deserve!!! <br/>
<br/>
You can send pics to me in a private message using a link, or you can send the individual pics in an email! Don't expect all the pics to be faked, but I will do my best! <br/>
Email <EMAIL email="susi200@ymail.com">susi200@ymail.com</EMAIL></r>

Attachments

• w4ZH8Ywq5Xg.jpg
    w4ZH8Ywq5Xg.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 64
ss

<r>I take requests for boob fakes and boob morphs! Everyone wants to see the girls and women they know with larger, better tits! They look better that way, and I Boober Man am here to make it happen! <br/>
<br/>
I will use my special powers of Photoshop to give these beauties the boobies they deserve!!! <br/>
<br/>
You can send pics to me in a private message using a link, or you can send the individual pics in an email! Don't expect all the pics to be faked, but I will do my best! <br/>

Attachments

• yt.jpg
    yt.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 59
d

<br/>
<br/>

Attachments

• fffffffff.jpg
    fffffffff.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 35
fd

<br/>
<br/>

Attachments

• ddddddddd.jpg
    ddddddddd.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 67

Email susi200@ymail.com

Attachments

• fg.jpg
    fg.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 32

Email susi200@ymail.com

Attachments

• gh.jpg
    gh.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 46

Email susi200@ymail.com

Attachments

• key.jpg
    key.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 38

Email susi200@ymail.com

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 57

Email susi200@ymail.com

Attachments

• sdf.jpg
    sdf.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 60
Now I realize how good FDD morphs are. They look believable or almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.