I’m contemplating a boob job. What size should I get if I do it?

I’m contemplating a boob job. What size should I get if I do it?

What size are you currently?

It's totally subjective, and up to you, of course.

I think many cosmetic surgeons recommend that patients wear these "cutlet" things (which are essentially fake boobs) in a bra to get a sense of what it's like to have a larger sized breast. Maybe you could try something like that to see what it's like and see how they look on you.

You do look pretty fit. You're fine as is but of course bigger boobs would make you look better. Get like what you'd consider "medium-sized" or "medium-sized plus". Don't get them like "BIG", unless you really want to. There's my opinion. Clinics where you can do that usually give you nice previews of what you will look like after the surgery, so consider looking at them carefully.

You look like my girl when we first met. She has got bigger over the years and is now a D/DD.

You might naturally become larger by gaining weight or having children. Other "natural methods" are bogus. You appear to have a small rib cage which will limit the size implant to some degree. A higher profile implant (narrower but stands out more) can allow a larger size. Your surgeon will probably have you try on sizers to help you decide what size you like. The larger the implant the more artificial appearance you will have. Some women like a natural appearance, some like more artificial.

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!! You are beautiful. Why take the risk, there is a chance you could have complications and it turning into a nightmare. Stay EXACTLY the same, please.

when my wife got her's done we bought a few bras a cup and two cups bigger your band size won't change get some knee high stockings fill them with rice to pad them up filling each cup then put on a nice top have someone take a few picks of you in each size and it should help you determine which one looks best i wouldn't go bigger than a c or d they will look really bad my wife got gummy bear shaped implants and they look great

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!! You are beautiful. Why take the risk, there is a chance you could have complications and it turning into a nightmare. Stay EXACTLY the same, please.
I came here for this comment
they're so well now