I’m contemplating a boob job. What size should I get if I do it?

A whole cup more if you'd like so it's not outrageously large

things are best done in even 1000s in my opinion, but thats not easy for a first boob job. so maybe 500cc then go up 1000 next time if you can ?

Natural is the way to go your boobs are already gorgeous !

Didn't we just have a thread with an enterprising person asking about natural ways to enlarge the breast?

Might take more time, but it's feasible and in tentatively proven.

You're beautiful. The obvious answer is probably: as big as you can handle. My preference is G to H
which would look particularly hot on a girl with your thin frames. But I think you would need to work
up to that size. And if you went saline they would be heavy.

I am all for the natural breast growth methods, though they do take time and can have side effects.
You should look into them first.

I think you are beautiful and you would be stunning with large, full breasts.

You're beautiful if you didn't do a thing.
However, since you asked, I think they have fine-tuned this surgery over the years, and a D-cup is now feasible.
If you end up years down the road wanting to "upgrade" to even a larger size (not that you have to) your body will be even more capable at accommodating the next surgery more than the first.

P.S. A lot of women wish they had your body. In today's world, we have people eating "dessert for breakfast" and they're in a non-stop cycle of weight gain (due to high sugar eating leading to reactive hypoglycemia leading to more eating). You appear to have avoided that entire trap. Plus I suspect you've worked on muscle-building before. According to scientist Gabrielle Lyon, that's the best thing *anyone* can do for good health and long life! :love: