Huge Boobs in a Bra (Fish Lady - lottatop)

huambrillo

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
I stumbled with this off that link:
Mod edit (BBL46LL): Removed dead link(s).

Last edited by a moderator:
huambrillo said:
I stumbled with this off that link:
Mod edit (BBL46LL): Removed dead link(s).
Well yes of course one could spend all day jumping to related videos off of Youtube. Your find is obviously not the first girl, but I will tell you who your find is. She was known only as Lotta the fish lady and she only modeled for her husband in a brief video. She is an older lady who lives in the swamplands of the southeastern USA.

Attachments

• Lotta the fish lady in kitchen Lottas LTI fishing report   Udders Woman.jpg
    Lotta the fish lady in kitchen Lottas LTI fishing report Udders Woman.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 378

Attachments

• 191A23CC-EE9C-4F15-AA6A-95DB88ADFE6C.jpeg
    191A23CC-EE9C-4F15-AA6A-95DB88ADFE6C.jpeg
    413.6 KB · Views: 118
I've seen this huge stacked lady with her breast's size so big they easily reach to her hips but images and videos of her are so hard to find.

SSBBW with massive tits or just a macromastia it doesn't matter all I know is her cup size has to be big or bigger than a 46O and I can't get enough of her.

Please, somebody, help me find more content with this voluptuous woman. Thanks in advance!

https://m.xhamster.com/videos/mega-hangers-8538822

Attachments

• 26474175.jpg
    26474175.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 32527283-180_1.jpg
    32527283-180_1.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 91
I've seen this huge stacked lady with her breast's size so big they easily reach to her hips but images and videos of her are so hard to find.

SSBBW with massive tits or just a macromastia it doesn't matter all I know is her cup size has to be big or bigger than a 46O and I can't get enough of her.

Please, somebody, help me find more content with this voluptuous woman. Thanks in advance!

https://m.xhamster.com/videos/mega-hangers-8538822
Admin Edit:

Thank you, @dcdccdcd .

Threads merged. Redundant link deleted.

BQ