https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/random-tits-thread-name-may-may-not-included-no-socials-topless-nude.141248/

rolea

Reaction score
Admin Edit: No Full Size Image(s) / more than 1 Thumbnail allowed. Post edited. BQ
26 year old Filipina, she has only this one pic of herself posted but I'm dying to see more. She hasn't responded to my friend request so far.bris2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
26 year old Filipina, she has only this one pic of herself posted but I'm dying to see more. She hasn't responded to my friend request so far.
Wow. I mean, I hope she is real.
But it kind of sets off some red flags as well.
The picture looks slightly morphed, but even if it is not...
It's not something a normal woman would do: to have only one pic on a Facebook profile and make it be a picture that is obviously about giant boobs.
Of course I could be wrong, but let's think what probability is telling us here.

I agree with you, I'm not totally sold on her. Not enough on her profile. But she has a ton of Filipino friends and very few others which tells me she could actually be real and that's what prompted me to post this picture. As far as morphing goes I'm not sure either way on that either. I've studied the picture and I don't see distortion around those boobs. But it's a small picture so really impossible to tell. For now I'd call her intriguing.