HS Friend loves to show off her big melons - Help me guess her bra size

armwawe

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently discovered this site and thought about asking the experts for help.

This girl is always wearing tight tops and showing a lot of cleavage, she acts like an innocent good girl but I think she loves all the attention from her big tits and also I've heard from a friend she's an avid dicksucker haha the things I'd do just to confirm that.

Anyways, Please let me know what do you think and help me guess what bra size she wears.

(sorry for my bad english)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 1,081
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,104
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 1,092
Hey guys, I recently discovered this site and thought about asking the experts for help.

This girl is always wearing tight tops and showing a lot of cleavage, she acts like an innocent good girl but I think she loves all the attention from her big tits and also I've heard from a friend she's an avid dicksucker haha the things I'd do just to confirm that.

Anyways, Please let me know what do you think and help me guess what bra size she wears.

The relation boobs-waist, and the how tall is; but more exactily is the first, for know the size of cup, or the size of waist you know her band amd the cup is for the imagination.
In the personal, i think that be a H Cup, she look big

gonna say 34H just eyeballing her

She's always showing her huge rack! Too bad this is all I got from her socials

Attachments

• hs (6).jpg
    hs (6).jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 116
  • hs (5).jpg
    hs (5).jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 124
  • hs (3).jpg
    hs (3).jpg