How to locate your Watched threads?

• Thread starter the.real.windowshax
  • Start date
T

the.real.windowshax

i found this once, forgot and am too tired today. i just want to see all my watched threads in a list

i found this once, forgot and am too tired today. i just want to see all my watched threads in a list
From a PC, and in the upper left quadrant of the screen, there's a link entitled, Watched.

Watched1.png

When I, or someone else get's a chance, from a Phone will be posted later.

Edit:
From a phone, tap the Menu Icon (the 3 lines) to the left of the Tits In Tops logo.

In the drop-down menu, scroll down, and tap on the Watch Threads.

Screenshot_20220521-082605.png

Full Size Images added for ease of viewing for this topic.

Last edited:
What needs to be addressed is how you don’t get notifications for all watches threads, only some.

What needs to be addressed is how you don’t get notifications for all watches threads, only some.
I'm not sure if you're on mobile or a desktop.
I'm on desktop and I have the thread links bookmarked for all my favorites! ;)

Yea the downside is you have to check them manually each time hoping for new content and I don’t know about you but I’m sure I got about an easy 100 pages im following. That’s a lot of clicking lol

Depends on the setting you selected during the, Watch thread process.

and
Yea the downside is you have to check them manually each time hoping for new content and I don’t know about you but I’m sure I got about an easy 100 pages im following. That’s a lot of clicking lol
When you choose to Watch a thread, or even a sub-forum, you have the option to receive Email Alerts, too

By selecting this, you can view the post recent post, without actually having to login, to check it.

I believe this might be the fact that you get sometimes only get one new notification for the watched thread unless someone is directly quoting you in the watched thread. If your first new notification is a reaction to your post (I skip past these), that counts as a new notification and then it precedes to ignore other new posts as alerts until you've checked out the reaction alert from before.