How to grow the boobs bigger.

I must tell you the reason there's not a lot of data on herbs is because pharmacies can't profit off organic plants, they have to create their own stuff and have it tested and studied so they can patent it. Many things in the pharmacy world are actually manmade recreations of organic bio chemistry. Dandelions for example are good for heart health but since you can't profit off them, the medical industry created their own heart medication and round up to eliminate the competition. But now that being said, in my own person test subject, she applies an herbal oil topically to her breasts (Or at least she's supposed to be doing that, I think she slacked off). Which this topical application will put estrogen directly to the breasts themselves. But you said raising the level of sensitivity to the hormones in the breasts. That's what I like to hear. I actually was researching testosterone receptors recently and found that they're dependent on the amount you have rather than sensitivity because T receptors are equally sensitive to each other. But also your health can determine how many T receptors you have. I was wondering if it was the same way with breasts but it looks like maybe not. You said Estrogen receptors have a different level of sensitivity depending on certain factors. So if it's different with estrogen receptors, can you tell me if you know if there's something out there that can make them more sensitive, from what I read it seems like it was a hypothesis, (But very possible) Then maybe just put the light on the boobs after and it will stimulate growth. What type of light do you think? Red light?
I must tell you the reason there's not a lot of data on herbs is because pharmacies can't profit off organic plants, they have to create their own stuff and have it tested and studied so they can patent it. Many things in the pharmacy world are actually manmade recreations of organic bio chemistry. Dandelions for example are good for heart health but since you can't profit off them, the medical industry created their own heart medication and round up to eliminate the competition. But now that being said, in my own person test subject, she applies an herbal oil topically to her breasts (Or at least she's supposed to be doing that, I think she slacked off). Which this topical application will put estrogen directly to the breasts themselves. But you said raising the level of sensitivity to the hormones in the breasts. That's what I like to hear. I actually was researching testosterone receptors recently and found that they're dependent on the amount you have rather than sensitivity because T receptors are equally sensitive to each other. But also your health can determine how many T receptors you have. I was wondering if it was the same way with breasts but it looks like maybe not. You said Estrogen receptors have a different level of sensitivity depending on certain factors. So if it's different with estrogen receptors, can you tell me if you know if there's something out there that can make them more sensitive, from what I read it seems like it was a hypothesis, (But very possible) Then maybe just put the light on the boobs after and it will stimulate growth. What type of light do you think? Red light?

There are some herbs that do seem to have therapeutic effects, as many of my friends tend to use herbs to treat their diseases . From my point of view, the effects of these herbs still depends on the specific compound that exist in them. Many typical natural compounds exist in the herbs and some of them have been proved to have curative effect to various diseases, including sesquiterpenoids, phenolic, flavonoids, coumarin. Thus, I do agree that there're some herbs have the effects to make the breast grow, but there're still little research about them, regardless of the certain analysis to the dosage and form of these "herb therapy".
Anyway, as there're not any "modern drugs" for our unfortunate boobmen, herbs can be a good choice with fair use. I still hope one day people can discovery which compounds are actually playing the breast expansion molecular. Just as the common drugs today that separated from plants and scientifically modified. Such as aspirin, quinine and morphine.
In terms of the receptor, it's regretful that I'm not an expert of these hormone receptor, many of them are my suppose from my knowledge when i was studying medicinal chemistry and information on the articles. Therefore, I hope to ask some questions about your research. T receptors seem to have equal sensitivity to the testosterone wherever they are. So the effect of testosterone depends on the number of T receptors in a specific body area. However, number of receptors seems to determined by gene of the person, will there be any methods for us to increase the amount of a person in a specific area without changing his/her gene? If not, will that mean the only way can we improve the results of testosterone is to improve the level of it? I think it's dangerous as hormone plays a significant role in one body besides the sex character.
The sensitivity of the receptor, if generalized defined, can be the number of receptor and the reactivity activation between these hormone and receptor protein. Both of them can improve the result in the "more sensitive body area" of the hormone comparing with same level of hormone in normal tissue. Both of these improvements being proposed, are result from the level of hormone cannot be greatly changed. as you can change a Dcup->F with hormone therapy but cannot change A->H without damaging her health.
About light-PROTAC, it's just a common technique in targeted delivery therapy. the wavelength of light just depends on the type of light-PROTAC but usually varied in visible light like green of blue light(500-400nm). Many other methods can achieve this goal so it's not significant. The light only cannot make the breasts growth. Otherwise, the women who work under the sun will have the biggest breast in the world.
So far my discussion has some weakness. Whether there exists a certain compound that is able to improve the sensitivity of estrogen receptor (both number or reactivity) or the medicine company are willing to research about these as all of them are just hypothesis

I read everything you wrote, I noticed you said red light is about damaging cells but I've never heard that before as far as I'm concerned red light provides energy to makes the cells healthier without the repair response needed, like just a pure stimulus for rejuvenation damage free. I saw you said phytoestrogens would be best used when applied directly to the breasts. That's reassuring because my test subject, we originally used fenugreek in a supplement shake but she hated the taste, so we reasoned that applying directly to the breasts themselves was the better solution and I'm glad you confirmed that for me. As far as a penetrating agent goes, we used coconut oil mixed with olive oil. I'm glad you said olive oil is a good oil. We used fenugreek and fennel seed, ground it up into a powder, extracted the oil from it and mixed it with coconut oil and olive oil. She applies it to her breasts on the daily. I saw you said messaging the breasts may cause them to get smaller but that's not necessarily true. Because as you mentioned before the importance of blood circulation, I've seen testimonials that said messaging the breasts have increased the size with before and after pictures so you know it's legit. and I'd believe that was due to blood circulation stimulating blood flow and other important bodily functions. Supplying the materials to the boobs to enhance them. I looked it up and coconut oil is very good at absorbing into the skin. I didn't see you mention anything about it but I'd assume that works as a penetrating agent. Also it is reassuring that you said it takes a long time for breasts to grow, because when the process is slow it doesn't mean you are doing it wrong when the results aren't instant. In the before and after testimonials they were months or even over a year apart. What's your take on coconut oil? Also if you had to write out a simple protocol for women to follow in order to make their boobs bigger, what would you write? Because I think our goal here is about creating an effective method that can be duplicated with almost any woman that is simple and not invasive, (just something that can be incorporated into a daily routine, simple and fair without anything extreme) that will eventually grow boobs at least a few cup sizes bigger over a given timeline. You know what I mean? In the same way someone can make their muscles significantly bigger over a period of time using progressive overload and caloric surplus. Something for boobs that is equally as simple and feasible that will yield natural real tissue growth. Because if some women can grow big boobs naturally then that right there is enough information to know for fact it is something that can be done as long as we duplicate the same factors that cause this outcome. As far as the hypothesis of estrogen receptor Alpha and estrogen working together and increasing those factors will increase boobs size. I'm sure that's related to the main core of the objective here. I like how you said the introduction of estrogen to the breasts tissue could cause basically an exponential growth. It triggers more fat cells to produce more estrogen and more fat which produces more and more, like a chain reaction of breast tissue growth, that perpetuates itself. I hope that theory holds true in practice. What's your take on all this as far as creating a simple protocol knowing what we know now, what would be your best recommendation. Because like I told you, I already have a test subject and an experimental topical solution that is doable and I expect she will have a result in the long term. Also you said medium sized girls are usually the ones with the biggest breasts, she herself is a medium sized girl but not really so big just yet. You were talking about sizes way in the second half of the alphabet and considered H on the smaller side hahah for me H is just perfect. I'm kind of anticipating that the formula could bring an A cup to a D and a D cup to a G or H on a long enough time frame, I'm not shooting for an insane size like M or W as you've mentioned earlier. But I really like your asperation for the extreme in that department because if you found a practical way to bring about those sizes than I'd say mission complete because my goal was just to grow like 3 or 4 cup sizes bigger, your ambition is to far as fuck into the alphabet.

Attachments

• Glycoprotein Formula & Diet FINAL.pdf
    599.7 KB · Views: 76
There are some herbs that do seem to have therapeutic effects, as many of my friends tend to use herbs to treat their diseases . From my point of view, the effects of these herbs still depends on the specific compound that exist in them. Many typical natural compounds exist in the herbs and some of them have been proved to have curative effect to various diseases, including sesquiterpenoids, phenolic, flavonoids, coumarin. Thus, I do agree that there're some herbs have the effects to make the breast grow, but there're still little research about them, regardless of the certain analysis to the dosage and form of these "herb therapy".
Anyway, as there're not any "modern drugs" for our unfortunate boobmen, herbs can be a good choice with fair use. I still hope one day people can discovery which compounds are actually playing the breast expansion molecular. Just as the common drugs today that separated from plants and scientifically modified. Such as aspirin, quinine and morphine.
In terms of the receptor, it's regretful that I'm not an expert of these hormone receptor, many of them are my suppose from my knowledge when i was studying medicinal chemistry and information on the articles. Therefore, I hope to ask some questions about your research. T receptors seem to have equal sensitivity to the testosterone wherever they are. So the effect of testosterone depends on the number of T receptors in a specific body area. However, number of receptors seems to determined by gene of the person, will there be any methods for us to increase the amount of a person in a specific area without changing his/her gene? If not, will that mean the only way can we improve the results of testosterone is to improve the level of it? I think it's dangerous as hormone plays a significant role in one body besides the sex character.
The sensitivity of the receptor, if generalized defined, can be the number of receptor and the reactivity activation between these hormone and receptor protein. Both of them can improve the result in the "more sensitive body area" of the hormone comparing with same level of hormone in normal tissue. Both of these improvements being proposed, are result from the level of hormone cannot be greatly changed. as you can change a Dcup->F with hormone therapy but cannot change A->H without damaging her health.
About light-PROTAC, it's just a common technique in targeted delivery therapy. the wavelength of light just depends on the type of light-PROTAC but usually varied in visible light like green of blue light(500-400nm). Many other methods can achieve this goal so it's not significant. The light only cannot make the breasts growth. Otherwise, the women who work under the sun will have the biggest breast in the world.
So far my discussion has some weakness. Whether there exists a certain compound that is able to improve the sensitivity of estrogen receptor (both number or reactivity) or the medicine company are willing to research about these as all of them are just hypothesis
I wish we had a big industry and funding for this, we could create a whole field of study around this topic haha. I don't really have sources on this but as far as genetics go I've heard a few times here and there on youtube and scientific papers that genes are not the soul determinant of how a persons body will turn out, they're more like guidelines on a road map. I also heard something about big boobs are a response the body creates if the girl has mental health problems something to do with the body wanting to attract a mate by standing out amongst other females. Like if she has brain problems the body will say "Okay we need a tittyman to take care of her because she clearly can't think straight enough to do that on her own, let's make the boobs bigger" I don't know how true this is, it was an article I barely read months ago haha. But the main objective is really just, what's the most effective way we could activate the the body to respond that way. If the brain thing is true I don't like that I'd rather not give a girl brain damage just to give her some fat ass tits haha. I'd rather find a safe way to do it. Your light therapy idea is an idea for sure, I feel like if we could find everything about boobs to a 100% understanding of the female body, the answer to our question would probably be simpler than we thought. I wonder about any placebo effect stories on boob growth. I saw a tiktok once this girl said when she was younger she thought a certain candy would make her boobs bigger and then she ended up with huge boobs and people said "You placeboed yourself"

Oh my God bro your back!! Did you write this whole thing? Where did you get this document?

I wish we had a big industry and funding for this, we could create a whole field of study around this topic haha. I don't really have sources on this but as far as genetics go I've heard a few times here and there on youtube and scientific papers that genes are not the soul determinant of how a persons body will turn out, they're more like guidelines on a road map. I also heard something about big boobs are a response the body creates if the girl has mental health problems something to do with the body wanting to attract a mate by standing out amongst other females. Like if she has brain problems the body will say "Okay we need a tittyman to take care of her because she clearly can't think straight enough to do that on her own, let's make the boobs bigger" I don't know how true this is, it was an article I barely read months ago haha. But the main objective is really just, what's the most effective way we could activate the the body to respond that way. If the brain thing is true I don't like that I'd rather not give a girl brain damage just to give her some fat ass tits haha. I'd rather find a safe way to do it. Your light therapy idea is an idea for sure, I feel like if we could find everything about boobs to a 100% understanding of the female body, the answer to our question would probably be simpler than we thought. I wonder about any placebo effect stories on boob growth. I saw a tiktok once this girl said when she was younger she thought a certain candy would make her boobs bigger and then she ended up with huge boobs and people said "You placeboed yourself"
I think Placebo effect exist. In the final analysis, all mental activity influence body in a material way. Maybe just the brain tells the breast to grow bigger day by day then it does begin to grow? But how to make it happen is a lottery.
Gene is interesting. As we know, All proteins, including receptors that we talked about, are the translation of specific parts of gene. I've learned about synthetic biology before. Usually, the express of the gene is controlled by the "control" gene. Just like the circuit, there're also different parts of gene that plays the role of switch, resistance and so on. If modern biology could find these receptors are origined from which gene, and the signal molecular that controls the “switch“(usually called promoter in biology), this could be another pathway for the development of breast expansion drug.
Through the years the medicinal company spent more and more money on the niche diseases and super-complex diseases, such as cancer and Alzheimer's disease (I'm no means that this is wrong, this is really helpful to the people who have this diseases), but little company paid attention to find possible body-modify drugs, which I believe to have billions of profits in it. However, they just satisfied with place silicone into body. I think in the future, Maybe decades later, people would finally invent these drugs. As I know, Modern techniques, like CADD and HTS, are greatly reducing the extended R&D time during the past several decades. The body-modify drugs must have great potential and are lack of discovery. It should become as common as buying pieces of ibuprofen in the home medicine store. When a girl wants to change the size of her breasts(whether bigger or smaller), it should not be an operation with several potential healthy damage and "unrealistic" result. But just some pills a day, regular health check until the size her want.

Oh my God bro your back!! Did you write this whole thing? Where did you get this document?
I had the formula weeks ago and the list of food items about a week after that. I then went on to relate eveything to diets of different countries, find some other connections, and answer questions. It took up to 2 months. The further I have gotten into this, the more I realise that diet probably has the most significant effect. For example, breasts mostly consist of fat and collagen, so if a woman wanted to increase her breast size, she would have to be eating healthy fats and collagen rich meats. Fatty fish have so many different nutrients as well as healthy fats and collagen. It seems like French people are aware of this because they have developed cosmetics that contain "marine collagen". Fatty fish are just about the most significant kind of food to breast health and development, they even promote Insulin-like Growth Factor. The formula will help encourage growth due to collagen promoters like Vitamin A and C, and healthy fats like Flaxseed Oil and Soy Oil. I was considering how hormones would be involved. One of the main ways is phytoestrogens and other substances and processes that influence hormones, but hormones themselves are unsafe, expensive, etc. In terms of hormones, it is better to incorporate foods that effect hormones. IGF seems to be one of the most important hormones as you will see when you read about PCOS. It makes we wonder, is the breast growth that Pamelia is experiencing due to the antisphychotic medication that she is taking, the PCOS that followed, or if the PCOS was an undiagnosed, preexisting condition that was only diagnosed or misdiagnosed as depression.When there are hormonal imbalances, Androgen is produced and some of it is converted into Estrogen and this is all connected to Insulin. Two ways of calming these symptoms and promoting balanced hormones is by taking oral contraceptives and certain antispycotics. So a lot of these different aspects are connemcted, even in unexpected ways like insulin and androgen. Hormones aren't the only cause of breast growth either, there are things like Folate, Nitric Oxide Precursors, and Vitamin A. Even Magnesium has effects on insulin etc. while Calcium effects breast tissue. This is all why I had to research both the formula and diet because they work together. Hopefully by showcasing different diets from different countries, it will encourage balanced dietary habits and give some examples of how certain foods are used. By the way, I noticed a few countries use flaxseeds in so many recipes like breads, stews, etc. Even fenugrueek and fennel seeds.

I have had some recommendations lately that make me feel like I am on the right track.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFumc2Xb/

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFuuFbKJ/

Last edited:
I had the formula weeks ago and the list of food items about a week after that. I then went on to relate eveything to diets of different countries, find some other connections, and answer questions. It took up to 2 months. The further I have gotten into this, the more I realise that diet probably has the most significant effect. For example, breasts mostly consist of fat and collagen, so if a woman wanted to increase her breast size, she would have to be eating healthy fats and collagen rich meats. Fatty fish have so many different nutrients as well as healthy fats and collagen. It seems like French people are aware of this because they have developed cosmetics that contain "marine collagen". Fatty fish are just about the most significant kind of food to breast health and development, they even promote Insulin-like Growth Factor. The formula will help encourage growth due to collagen promoters like Vitamin A and C, and healthy fats like Flaxseed Oil and Soy Oil. I was considering how hormones would be involved. One of the main ways is phytoestrogens and other substances and processes that influence hormones, but hormones themselves are unsafe, expensive, etc. In terms of hormones, it is better to incorporate foods that effect hormones. IGF seems to be one of the most important hormones as you will see when you read about PCOS. It makes we wonder, is the breast growth that Pamelia is experiencing due to the antisphychotic medication that she is taking, the PCOS that followed, or if the PCOS was an undiagnosed, preexisting condition that was only diagnosed or misdiagnosed as depression.When there are hormonal imbalances, Androgen is produced and some of it is converted into Estrogen and this is all connected to Insulin. Two ways of calming these symptoms and promoting balanced hormones is by taking oral contraceptives and certain antispycotics. So a lot of these different aspects are connemcted, even in unexpected ways like insulin and androgen. Hormones aren't the only cause of breast growth either, there are things like Folate, Nitric Oxide Precursors, and Vitamin A. Even Magnesium has effects on insulin etc. while Calcium effects breast tissue. This is all why I had to research both the formula and diet because they work together. Hopefully by showcasing different diets from different countries, it will encourage balanced dietary habits and give some examples of how certain foods are used. By the way, I noticed a few countries use flaxseeds in so many recipes like breads, stews, etc. Even fenugrueek and fennel seeds.

I have had some recommendations lately that make me feel like I am on the right track.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFumc2Xb/

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFuuFbKJ/
That's amazing how you related them to each country. I downloaded it and have it as an open tab on my laptop. I must tell you recently I've been having my doubts about mainstream medical stuff being the only solutions to things, I think natural health is more influential on the body. And the videos you showed were compelling evidence. I need to make my test subject eat more of that diet. And honestly we are what we eat aren't we? That smoothie the girl made, I should make that and also add some beeswax once it becomes more affordable haha. Then have my test subject drink it. I've also heard stories of women who ate diets catered to breast growth and they said they got results. I'm gonna read that document. By the way how long have you been interested in researching boobs to make them bigger? For me it started when I would talk about how cool big boobs are and how much I admire them and then people denied it and argued with me saying they were next to nonexistent and accusing me of having a problem and shit. So that compelled me to set off on this quest because I was like "Okay you think big boobs are a myth, then I'm gonna create the formula for them and rub your face in it until your chest turns into a pair of fat utters, now fucking tell you think their still a myth" (I'm joking but that story still has truth behind it.

I think Placebo effect exist. In the final analysis, all mental activity influence body in a material way. Maybe just the brain tells the breast to grow bigger day by day then it does begin to grow? But how to make it happen is a lottery.
Gene is interesting. As we know, All proteins, including receptors that we talked about, are the translation of specific parts of gene. I've learned about synthetic biology before. Usually, the express of the gene is controlled by the "control" gene. Just like the circuit, there're also different parts of gene that plays the role of switch, resistance and so on. If modern biology could find these receptors are origined from which gene, and the signal molecular that controls the “switch“(usually called promoter in biology), this could be another pathway for the development of breast expansion drug.
Through the years the medicinal company spent more and more money on the niche diseases and super-complex diseases, such as cancer and Alzheimer's disease (I'm no means that this is wrong, this is really helpful to the people who have this diseases), but little company paid attention to find possible body-modify drugs, which I believe to have billions of profits in it. However, they just satisfied with place silicone into body. I think in the future, Maybe decades later, people would finally invent these drugs. As I know, Modern techniques, like CADD and HTS, are greatly reducing the extended R&D time during the past several decades. The body-modify drugs must have great potential and are lack of discovery. It should become as common as buying pieces of ibuprofen in the home medicine store. When a girl wants to change the size of her breasts(whether bigger or smaller), it should not be an operation with several potential healthy damage and "unrealistic" result. But just some pills a day, regular health check until the size her want.
As far as I see it, big boobs already exist in women naturally and yet enormous muscles don't but they invented steroids to make them grow beyond what was possible for natural human proportions so how about we do the same with boobs? Something that already exists in large sizes naturally how about we just create something to make them grow like we did with muscles. I mean science does research important stuff but also pointless stupid stuff too so why not body modifications?

That's amazing how you related them to each country. I downloaded it and have it as an open tab on my laptop. I must tell you recently I've been having my doubts about mainstream medical stuff being the only solutions to things, I think natural health is more influential on the body. And the videos you showed were compelling evidence. I need to make my test subject eat more of that diet. And honestly we are what we eat aren't we? That smoothie the girl made, I should make that and also add some beeswax once it becomes more affordable haha. Then have my test subject drink it. I've also heard stories of women who ate diets catered to breast growth and they said they got results. I'm gonna read that document. By the way how long have you been interested in researching boobs to make them bigger? For me it started when I would talk about how cool big boobs are and how much I admire them and then people denied it and argued with me saying they were next to nonexistent and accusing me of having a problem and shit. So that compelled me to set off on this quest because I was like "Okay you think big boobs are a myth, then I'm gonna create the formula for them and rub your face in it until your chest turns into a pair of fat utters, now fucking tell you think their still a myth" (I'm joking but that story still has truth behind it.
If you map out each country in red, and each country I was considering in blue, the map looks like this. Most of these countries are in Northern Europe or even a circle, the entire coast, around Europe. The rest are around the equator in South-East Asia, Central and South America, and West Africa. As for the United States and Canada, most of the states, provinces, and territories are on the West Coast along the North Pacific Ocean, the Southern Coast along the Golf of Mexico, and in North-East North America near the Great Lakes, Hudson Bay, James Bay, Ungava Bay, and the Labrador Sea. California, Hawaii, New York, Louisiana, Florida, Massachusetts, Colorado, Alaska, Texas, Oregon, British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec.

I wanted to know how common different breast sizes are and usually I am only able to find out which countries have more busty women. Whenever there is statistics about this, the average bust size is usually only A, B, C, D, or E. I eventually realised that does mean there are more busty women. Usually, one third of women have A, B, and C, one third have D, and the final third has E and above. About 66% have the first 4 sizes, A, B, C, and D, while about 31% have the next 4 sizes, E, F, G, and H. That only leaves 3% for I and above (the other 18 sizes). If you average all of this, even if there are still many women over E, H, etc. it will only average to the middle third, D, which is called a positively skewed distribution. As for the 3%, women who have around H, I, J, K, and L (just under M) are 1 in 20 to 1 in 50 while women who have around L, M, N, O, and P (just over M) are 1 in 650 to 1 in 825. The average percentage of I, J, K, L, M, N, O, and P is 0.33% for each, so on average, each is 1 in 300 while Z, specifically, is 0.02% or 1 in 5000. Compared to 2 in 3 women having A, B, C, and D, there is anywhere from 1 in 3 to 1 in 35 to 1 in 300 to 1 in 825 all the way up to 1 in 5000. So, it isn’t necessarily wrong to say that there are fewer busty women. I know this from general statistics I have found as well as a chart I made myself to get the numbers for each cup size. Fortunately, women who have around an M cup are relatively common but women who have Q to Z only account for less than 0.3%. I have never noticed this until I have explained it this way. This is almost a geometric sequence because each 4 sizes decrease by a factor of 10x (0.1) (33%, 3%, 0.33%) and could be represented as something like an exponential decay function or a decreasing logarithmic function.

I once made a list of tens of commonly known substances that may cause breast growth by their hormonal or supposed hormonal effects. Then I put it away. I saw these substances being mentioned frequently, so I recently took that list and looked up each of them on this forum. They were all posted here or well known, which means that they most likely don’t work or are very ineffective. Then I noticed amongst all the herbs and roots, iodine, a mineral, which didn’t seem to belong. It got me thinking about substances needed by and essential to the breast tissue itself. That’s when I started researching this about 3 months ago. But, for the most part, I have only worried about how common different breast sizes are or how long it takes for breasts to grow across time.

Attachments

• Map of Countries with Diets Significant to Breast Development.png
    Map of Countries with Diets Significant to Breast Development.png
    484.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Map of Countries with Diets Significant to Breast Development (USA & Canada).png
    Map of Countries with Diets Significant to Breast Development (USA & Canada).png
    635.7 KB · Views: 75
If you map out each country in red, and each country I was considering in blue, the map looks like this. Most of these countries are in Northern Europe or even a circle, the entire coast, around Europe. The rest are around the equator in South-East Asia, Central and South America, and West Africa. As for the United States and Canada, most of the states, provinces, and territories are on the West Coast along the North Pacific Ocean, the Southern Coast along the Golf of Mexico, and in North-East North America near the Great Lakes, Hudson Bay, James Bay, Ungava Bay, and the Labrador Sea. California, Hawaii, New York, Louisiana, Florida, Massachusetts, Colorado, Alaska, Texas, Oregon, British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec.

I wanted to know how common different breast sizes are and usually I am only able to find out which countries have more busty women. Whenever there is statistics about this, the average bust size is usually only A, B, C, D, or E. I eventually realised that does mean there are more busty women. Usually, one third of women have A, B, and C, one third have D, and the final third has E and above. About 66% have the first 4 sizes, A, B, C, and D, while about 31% have the next 4 sizes, E, F, G, and H. That only leaves 3% for I and above (the other 18 sizes). If you average all of this, even if there are still many women over E, H, etc. it will only average to the middle third, D, which is called a positively skewed distribution. As for the 3%, women who have around H, I, J, K, and L (just under M) are 1 in 20 to 1 in 50 while women who have around L, M, N, O, and P (just over M) are 1 in 650 to 1 in 825. The average percentage of I, J, K, L, M, N, O, and P is 0.33% for each, so on average, each is 1 in 300 while Z, specifically, is 0.02% or 1 in 5000. Compared to 2 in 3 women having A, B, C, and D, there is anywhere from 1 in 3 to 1 in 35 to 1 in 300 to 1 in 825 all the way up to 1 in 5000. So, it isn’t necessarily wrong to say that there are fewer busty women. I know this from general statistics I have found as well as a chart I made myself to get the numbers for each cup size. Fortunately, women who have around an M cup are relatively common but women who have Q to Z only account for less than 0.3%. I have never noticed this until I have explained it this way. This is almost a geometric sequence because each 4 sizes decrease by a factor of 10x (0.1) (33%, 3%, 0.33%) and could be represented as something like an exponential decay function or a decreasing logarithmic function.

I once made a list of tens of commonly known substances that may cause breast growth by their hormonal or supposed hormonal effects. Then I put it away. I saw these substances being mentioned frequently, so I recently took that list and looked up each of them on this forum. They were all posted here or well known, which means that they most likely don’t work or are very ineffective. Then I noticed amongst all the herbs and roots, iodine, a mineral, which didn’t seem to belong. It got me thinking about substances needed by and essential to the breast tissue itself. That’s when I started researching this about 3 months ago. But, for the most part, I have only worried about how common different breast sizes are or how long it takes for breasts to grow across time.
So you're saying the red areas are on the bigger side and they're the ones with greater access to seafood? That's an interesting observation, it reduces by 33% for each category. I mean I don't need enormous monster boobs anything over D is good and G through J is about where I say we've reached my favorite range. But to say they are so rare you will never see them in real life are the words of someone with confirmation bias. But from your charts it looks like your seafood hypothesis holds water (Pun intended) Truely the more you look into body related stuff it seems diet plays a bigger role than expected. I'll have to consider your seafood diet. funnily enough my test subject ate sushi yesterday so perfect timing.

So you're saying the red areas are on the bigger side and they're the ones with greater access to seafood? That's an interesting observation, it reduces by 33% for each category. I mean I don't need enormous monster boobs anything over D is good and G through J is about where I say we've reached my favorite range. But to say they are so rare you will never see them in real life are the words of someone with confirmation bias. But from your charts it looks like your seafood hypothesis holds water (Pun intended) Truely the more you look into body related stuff it seems diet plays a bigger role than expected. I'll have to consider your seafood diet. funnily enough my test subject ate sushi yesterday so perfect timing.
That’s part of it. While there are places on the coastlines, there are also places inland that are landlocked but have access to rivers and lakes. In general, on the coast or inland, some places have greater access to seafood but don’t eat it, and if they do, it may not be integral in the diet of that region. These kinds of things have to be considered. Seafood must be eaten regularly as either a personal or cultural choice and that will increase the likelihood of there being more busty women in that region. Japan and Thailand seem to have more busty women on average and a greater likelihood of bustier women than most other Asian countries, but the general population has relatively smaller breasts than other places in the world. Then there are places that don’t make too much sense like the UK, Portugal, and Croatia. The diet in the UK is very simple and balanced and yet the women there, especially Wales, are some of the bustiest in the world. Portugal and Croatia have a more complicated diet and eat a lot of seafood, but the women there seem to be less busty and thinner than the women in all these other places.

Whole-edible fatty fish are the most significant because they are dense in nutrients and provide both healthy fats and collagen. The skin, flesh, and bones are all edible. This includes Carp, Salmon, Arctic Char, Trout, Mackerel, Herring, Bluefish, Whitefish, Sardines, and Anchovies. Of course, other fish can be simmered so that the nutrients in their inedible bones can be released into stews, soups, and broths.

Don’t forget, seafood may be the biggest factor, but it is not the only factor. That is why places like Czechia, India, and Brazil can be bustier on average from a balanced diet that contains the kinds of foods and nutrients that I outlined, and so on. In these cases, it would be a well-rounded diet, legumes, nuts, seeds, and collagen meats, etc. that are having the same effect. So, while it is mostly due to seafood, there are still some things that I don’t understand or cannot explain. Because most of these countries are around Europe, thinking about foods that are unique to or at least more prevalent in Europe may help us discover some other contributing factors. The most obvious are Cured Meats and Fish, Shellfish, Dairy Products, Aged Cheeses, Yeast Breads, Mushrooms, Berries, Wines, Beers, Pickled and Fermented Vegetables. But I am not entirely sure about this.

That reminds me, I think the high consumption of cured meats in Italy is what is causing higher rates of Gigantomastia in Italy. Nitrates and Nitrites that are used to cure meats can become Nitrosamines (carcinogenic compounds that can cause pathological hypertrophy) after reacting with amino acids and amines. This highlights the importance of antioxidants in preventing cysts and tumors. It is also possible that if it the nitrate / nitrite content doesn’t cause ailments, it can cause safe angiogenesis and promote tissue growth, contributing to there being so many busty women in Italy.

I didn’t say that you will never see very busty women, I said that they will be far less common and the number of times you will see them will be less frequent. For example, in a place with a crowd of 1,000 people, with 300 women, you may find 60 women with E cup breasts and 30 with H cup breasts, but only 1 woman with M cup breasts, 2 with K cup breasts, and 7 with J cup breasts.

As far as I see it, big boobs already exist in women naturally and yet enormous muscles don't but they invented steroids to make them grow beyond what was possible for natural human proportions so how about we do the same with boobs? Something that already exists in large sizes naturally how about we just create something to make them grow like we did with muscles. I mean science does research important stuff but also pointless stupid stuff too so why not body modifications?
I think the reason might be the preference of people. Steroids is just one kinds of hormone similar to estrogen. Which means if someone does take much estrogen similar to the man who use steroids to grow muscle, she will grow breast too. However, many men who take steroids, receive permanent damage to their life, especially sex system. If the women take this much estrogen, she will also be greatly damaged, which is terrible.
There're many reasons for why it's common for men to use steroids while little women use estrogen to enlarge their breast. Physiologically, the man with enormous muscles may still live normally even with some healthy damage, while girls with huge breasts may suffer a lot. My girlfriend is an F and her sometimes complains about the inconvenience brought by the breast, especially back ache and hyperplasia caused breast ache. The over dosage of estrogen may also damage pregnant system. You can also see many girls think their breast brings much inconvenience to them. Another reason can be the culture. Even in today, many girls are shame of their breast, they also think breast make them looks "fat". While the men with enormous muscles are always considered handsome. Also, there're many bodybuilding competition around the world, while there're not any official "breastbuilding" competition in the world.(Of course if this competition are set up, you will be blamed by feminisms all over the world)
I have talked about a professor who focusing on medicine(but not talking about BE drug), he talked to me that medicine developing field was very conservative. For now, these doctors and companies might just satisfy with the profits that steroids and breast implants bring to them. Which is a bad news.
Maybe culture is a very significant factor as you have talked before. Body modification medicine are just in the Middle age.

That’s part of it. While there are places on the coastlines, there are also places inland that are landlocked but have access to rivers and lakes. In general, on the coast or inland, some places have greater access to seafood but don’t eat it, and if they do, it may not be integral in the diet of that region. These kinds of things have to be considered. Seafood must be eaten regularly as either a personal or cultural choice and that will increase the likelihood of there being more busty women in that region. Japan and Thailand seem to have more busty women on average and a greater likelihood of bustier women than most other Asian countries, but the general population has relatively smaller breasts than other places in the world. Then there are places that don’t make too much sense like the UK, Portugal, and Croatia. The diet in the UK is very simple and balanced and yet the women there, especially Wales, are some of the bustiest in the world. Portugal and Croatia have a more complicated diet and eat a lot of seafood, but the women there seem to be less busty and thinner than the women in all these other places.

Whole-edible fatty fish are the most significant because they are dense in nutrients and provide both healthy fats and collagen. The skin, flesh, and bones are all edible. This includes Carp, Salmon, Arctic Char, Trout, Mackerel, Herring, Bluefish, Whitefish, Sardines, and Anchovies. Of course, other fish can be simmered so that the nutrients in their inedible bones can be released into stews, soups, and broths.

Don’t forget, seafood may be the biggest factor, but it is not the only factor. That is why places like Czechia, India, and Brazil can be bustier on average from a balanced diet that contains the kinds of foods and nutrients that I outlined, and so on. In these cases, it would be a well-rounded diet, legumes, nuts, seeds, and collagen meats, etc. that are having the same effect. So, while it is mostly due to seafood, there are still some things that I don’t understand or cannot explain. Because most of these countries are around Europe, thinking about foods that are unique to or at least more prevalent in Europe may help us discover some other contributing factors. The most obvious are Cured Meats and Fish, Shellfish, Dairy Products, Aged Cheeses, Yeast Breads, Mushrooms, Berries, Wines, Beers, Pickled and Fermented Vegetables. But I am not entirely sure about this.

That reminds me, I think the high consumption of cured meats in Italy is what is causing higher rates of Gigantomastia in Italy. Nitrates and Nitrites that are used to cure meats can become Nitrosamines (carcinogenic compounds that can cause pathological hypertrophy) after reacting with amino acids and amines. This highlights the importance of antioxidants in preventing cysts and tumors. It is also possible that if it the nitrate / nitrite content doesn’t cause ailments, it can cause safe angiogenesis and promote tissue growth, contributing to there being so many busty women in Italy.

I didn’t say that you will never see very busty women, I said that they will be far less common and the number of times you will see them will be less frequent. For example, in a place with a crowd of 1,000 people, with 300 women, you may find 60 women with E cup breasts and 30 with H cup breasts, but only 1 woman with M cup breasts, 2 with K cup breasts, and 7 with J cup breasts.
Of course eating will results in the body. From the map I consider that the average size of majority, which are the women with breast A-G, depend on how much they eat and the structure of eating(although I think gene is another factor, but unfortunately we cannot change it), From the map we can see that most country have greater economy than the rest, which means people there can have better food supply. While people in poor country maybe starving(like Africa). The structure is also significant, Asia people tend to eat carbohydrate like rice,(whis is why asia girls usually more slim but have smaller breast in average area) While European people tend to eat food with more protein and fat, seafood is also a great nutrition source for protein and fat like you said. However, I think these parts are more connected with gene instead of food, as nutrition supply is easy to be satisfied for most developed countries.
The more interesting part should be the women with huge breast, like H cup or higher. Common girls can hardly achieve this goal even with enough nutrition. Like you have noticed, if the abnormal gene of gigantomastia "should" be equally happened, there must be some other reason resulting the extra rates. The special compounds in the foods can be the possible reason. Italy is a great example as you said.

I want to clarify I wasn't accusing you of saying busty women don't exist, I was saying those are the claims people have told me. The nitrite theory is a good lead. My mom usually makes an effort not to buy those types of meats. I need to research them more. So it seems from what we've discussed it may be optimal for boob growth if we just make sure she's eating a balanced diet that provides her with all the essential material that fuels breast tissue. Collagen, natural healthy fats and oils, proteins, calcium, etc. Then things that raise estrogen to supplement the hormones, but also there's this thing about progesterone I think that helps too.

Of course eating will results in the body. From the map I consider that the average size of majority, which are the women with breast A-G, depend on how much they eat and the structure of eating(although I think gene is another factor, but unfortunately we cannot change it), From the map we can see that most country have greater economy than the rest, which means people there can have better food supply. While people in poor country maybe starving(like Africa). The structure is also significant, Asia people tend to eat carbohydrate like rice,(whis is why asia girls usually more slim but have smaller breast in average area) While European people tend to eat food with more protein and fat, seafood is also a great nutrition source for protein and fat like you said. However, I think these parts are more connected with gene instead of food, as nutrition supply is easy to be satisfied for most developed countries.
The more interesting part should be the women with huge breast, like H cup or higher. Common girls can hardly achieve this goal even with enough nutrition. Like you have noticed, if the abnormal gene of gigantomastia "should" be equally happened, there must be some other reason resulting the extra rates. The special compounds in the foods can be the possible reason. Italy is a great example as you said.
We know genes are involved for sure, but the objective here is to learn as much as we can so we can manipulate as many factors as we can to yield a range for maximum size result. But basically what I'm saying is regardless of genes there is a growth process between the events of the genetic code in her DNA to the fat in the breast tissue growing to a certain size and we want to understand that process and learn to manipulate it so we could duplicate it in any girl. Now that's goal, how feasible is this, we're not sure yet but all of us already know this, it's been the goal the whole time, I just saying it to be clear on something so there's no misunderstanding. But now that being said you brought up a good point about the diet will always have an effect because it contains the building blocks for boobs so regardless of genes a diet rich in boob material vs low will obvious make the girl have bigger boobs than the lower one. And diet is like the third missing piece of the puzzle because if you think about it, it goes hormones touch the receptors, the receptors activate a response in the tissue they reside in and the tissue changes according to what the receptors make it do. But the tissue can't do that without the building blocks. So we do know from square one, estrogen receptor alpha in the breast tissue is touched by estrogen and then makes the fat cells in the tissue start absorbing the material and they grow. I do wonder, apparently fat cells are the type of cells that don't really multiply, they just grow bigger, so would it make sense that maybe girls who naturally have a lot of fat cells in the boobs will get the biggest ones? On one hand fat cells multiply when your a child, and I heard that the girls with the bigger boobs were usually a little over weight as kids but then again we've likely all seen girls who was thin their wholes lives and still got huge boobs so that's an interesting thought I'm just bringing to the table here. Also I agree, I hate the culture that doesn't like bigger boobs. They say shit like society likes big boobs but it doesn't, actions speak louder than words. I know we have influencers talking about working out like Rich Piana, "I did an eight hour arm work out, I was killing my arms everyday building them up with blood." Imagine females like that but for making their body thicker and bustier. "I was doing boob messages with a special oil that penetrates the skin with essential nutrients and phytoestrogens. I sat there for like 4 hours a day rubbing it all over my boobs and then I ate a ton of foods with essential nourishment to the breast tissue itself and guess what, they got bigger!" (I'm just making this up, I don't know what that'd be like in real life but I'm saying imagine if women treated body enhancement like body men treat body building.) It's funny because it's similar, both are about enhancing your body in the most sexually dimorphic way you can. Muscles are dimorphic to men, boobs are dimorphic to women. I would love to see a culture like that. but not through plastic surgery, like actually body growth.

What I wrote above this addresses both of what you guys said so just knw I was still replying to you too in the above paragraph

Are there any doumented cases of significant growth resulting from a deliberate and planned effort to grow them?

I want to clarify I wasn't accusing you of saying busty women don't exist, I was saying those are the claims people have told me. The nitrite theory is a good lead. My mom usually makes an effort not to buy those types of meats. I need to research them more. So it seems from what we've discussed it may be optimal for boob growth if we just make sure she's eating a balanced diet that provides her with all the essential material that fuels breast tissue. Collagen, natural healthy fats and oils, proteins, calcium, etc. Then things that raise estrogen to supplement the hormones, but also there's this thing about progesterone I think that helps too.
We know genes are involved for sure, but the objective here is to learn as much as we can so we can manipulate as many factors as we can to yield a range for maximum size result. But basically what I'm saying is regardless of genes there is a growth process between the events of the genetic code in her DNA to the fat in the breast tissue growing to a certain size and we want to understand that process and learn to manipulate it so we could duplicate it in any girl. Now that's goal, how feasible is this, we're not sure yet but all of us already know this, it's been the goal the whole time, I just saying it to be clear on something so there's no misunderstanding. But now that being said you brought up a good point about the diet will always have an effect because it contains the building blocks for boobs so regardless of genes a diet rich in boob material vs low will obvious make the girl have bigger boobs than the lower one. And diet is like the third missing piece of the puzzle because if you think about it, it goes hormones touch the receptors, the receptors activate a response in the tissue they reside in and the tissue changes according to what the receptors make it do. But the tissue can't do that without the building blocks. So we do know from square one, estrogen receptor alpha in the breast tissue is touched by estrogen and then makes the fat cells in the tissue start absorbing the material and they grow. I do wonder, apparently fat cells are the type of cells that don't really multiply, they just grow bigger, so would it make sense that maybe girls who naturally have a lot of fat cells in the boobs will get the biggest ones? On one hand fat cells multiply when your a child, and I heard that the girls with the bigger boobs were usually a little over weight as kids but then again we've likely all seen girls who was thin their wholes lives and still got huge boobs so that's an interesting thought I'm just bringing to the table here. Also I agree, I hate the culture that doesn't like bigger boobs. They say shit like society likes big boobs but it doesn't, actions speak louder than words. I know we have influencers talking about working out like Rich Piana, "I did an eight hour arm work out, I was killing my arms everyday building them up with blood." Imagine females like that but for making their body thicker and bustier. "I was doing boob messages with a special oil that penetrates the skin with essential nutrients and phytoestrogens. I sat there for like 4 hours a day rubbing it all over my boobs and then I ate a ton of foods with essential nourishment to the breast tissue itself and guess what, they got bigger!" (I'm just making this up, I don't know what that'd be like in real life but I'm saying imagine if women treated body enhancement like body men treat body building.) It's funny because it's similar, both are about enhancing your body in the most sexually dimorphic way you can. Muscles are dimorphic to men, boobs are dimorphic to women. I would love to see a culture like that. but not through plastic surgery, like actually body growth.

This reminds me of two posts that I found in the last few weeks that were reassuring and were about the West African diet and genetics.

polvan Jan 28, 2017 in the thread, "Which Countries or Regions have the Biggest Tits?"

Because he lives and works in West Africa, he believes that the reason why West African women have big breasts is due to a diet heavy in starch and oil, from foods like yam, cassava, and corn as well as stews. It's both genetic and dietary as even Dominican, Caribbean, and African Americans are like this.

Olinxy Oct 2, 2023 in the thread, "Africans only huge boobs"

Because he is Nigerian, he believes that the reason why West African women have big breasts is because the Nigerian and Ghanaian diets use lots of starchy grains and oil. It is also cultural for Nigerians and Ghananians to encourage each other to eat well, eating good and good eating. It's both dietary and genetic as different African countries as well as different tribes within the countries themselves can have bigger breasts than others. He compares it to how some European countries are bustier than others like Romanians for example.

This reminds me of two posts that I found in the last few weeks that were reassuring and were about the West African diet and genetics.

polvan Jan 28, 2017 in the thread, "Which Countries or Regions have the Biggest Tits?"

Because he lives and works in West Africa, he believes that the reason why West African women have big breasts is due to a diet heavy in starch and oil, from foods like yam, cassava, and corn as well as stews. It's both genetic and dietary as even Dominican, Caribbean, and African Americans are like this.

Because he is Nigerian, he believes that the reason why West African women have big breasts is because the Nigerian and Ghanaian diets use lots of starchy grains and oil. It is also cultural for Nigerians and Ghananians to encourage each other to eat well, eating good and good eating. It's both dietary and genetic as different African countries as well as different tribes within the countries themselves can have bigger breasts than others. He compares it to how some European countries are bustier than others like Romanians for example.
Nice, it's funny as men we're actually better off eating less starch than sugar but for women it's different. So that'd make sense, starch and oil yield bigger boobs. I have some astonishing news. Remember that time you said Bee Pollen made boobs bigger, I saw a story that said Bee Vitality makes them grow bigger. So I need to see about experimenting with that.

It's interesting that West African women have bigger breast than women in other countries in African. I agree with the opinion that the reasons why West African women have big breast are their special gene and food.
There were some African women in the university that I was studying in. And I did notice most(almost every African women, although some of them are not from West African) of them had bigger breast and ass that other students. There must be some special gene or dietary resulted in their body, as they are not unique example. If time back, I should ask what they eat when they were young.