How to grow the boobs bigger.

Out of nowhere, my missus told me yesterday she's keen to make her breasts bigger! This is music to my ears. She's going for fenugreek pills and flaxseed oil to massage into her breasts. Thought I'd share with you guys
So... we broke up a while back. But new chick on the go currently 36JJ (UK). Loves the idea of hucow and milking. She wants them bigger, might go down the natural supplements route and massaging again

JUST THINK, In the near future, advancements in technology may offer the potential to augment and enhance what I call *BTD* Big Tiddys Development. This transformative prospect holds particular promise for women who desire to enhance their Milk Bags. Envisioning the future, one can anticipate the profound benefits that would accompany the availability of such technology. :emoji_smiling_imp:

JUST THINK, In the near future, advancements in technology may offer the potential to augment and enhance what I call *BTD* Big Tiddys Development. This transformative prospect holds particular promise for women who desire to enhance their Milk Bags. Envisioning the future, one can anticipate the profound benefits that would accompany the availability of such technology. :emoji_smiling_imp:
Dudes who like tits just have a way with words. We should get an iq test titty men vs ass men and see if there comes a difference in iq haha. But yeah, this thread is just the beginning of greatness to come.

So... we broke up a while back. But new chick on the go currently 36JJ (UK). Loves the idea of hucow and milking. She wants them bigger, might go down the natural supplements route and massaging again
Cool, how did it work the first time though?
I think they did grow, but that might've come from putting on weight anyway lol. Either way, we didn't give it enough time to see effects in my opinion.

The 36JJ ended pretty abruptly about a week after my post annoyingly. Currently downgrading and chasing a 32E, one day i'll get another attempt at growing boobs bigger again hahaha

Dudes who like tits just have a way with words. We should get an iq test titty men vs ass men and see if there comes a difference in iq haha. But yeah, this thread is just the beginning of greatness to come.
Of course we win :cool:, though I love a good tits vs. Asses fight.

doesn't beer have lots of phytoestrogens? I mean if it can give a man some big boobs there's no reason it can't help girls. I've seen dudes get man boobs from beer
Excellent point. Barley & hops might have effects along with other things. I know as silly as it may sound.....she drinks the stuff and they bloat up, and I mean literally next day. She has always been a 2 beer a day person, and when younger larger volumes on weekends or on vacations.

Beer & the "the big daddy" the full moon at the same time adds 1.5 cups on average to her girls. In other words she will go from the ones she wears 40K or 40L, and fit right into the sizes she was professionally sized for 40M or slightly more.

Oh and BTW, she claims any beer will do, but I have tried to tell her the higher octane beer is healthier & better for the girls (maybe 1-2% more alcohol). And I know I am spot on....... based on a "professional breast observation eye" like most on this site. And those eyes say, her girls are bigger with non lite beer.

Excellent point. Barley & hops might have effects along with other things. I know as silly as it may sound.....she drinks the stuff and they bloat up, and I mean literally next day. She has always been a 2 beer a day person, and when younger larger volumes on weekends or on vacations.

Beer & the "the big daddy" the full moon at the same time adds 1.5 cups on average to her girls. In other words she will go from the ones she wears 40K or 40L, and fit right into the sizes she was professionally sized for 40M or slightly more.

Oh and BTW, she claims any beer will do, but I have tried to tell her the higher octane beer is healthier & better for the girls (maybe 1-2% more alcohol). And I know I am spot on....... based on a "professional breast observation eye" like most on this site. And those eyes say, her girls are bigger with non lite beer.
so higher octane beer is a good boob growth supplement. Nice information

The wife loves her boobs, and has always taken a vitamin called "Natural Curves" ... available from GNC. The look on the 'check out' dudes face when my wife used to walk up to the counter to buy this stuff was funny as hell. Even worse if it was a checkout "Dudette". She finally just had me buy the curves supplement for her. Curves did firm her up, but she had to go off of it periodically due to, get this, excessive nipple swelling aka pain. That being said curves helped her, but not in overall size, but in firmness ..... Beer did the size growth ..........

https://www.gnc.com/womens-sexual-health/565028.html

Beer ain't no joke. Check out the article below. As with everything in human existence, some things affect others differently, but where my wife is concerned we are talking a cup size gain when we go to the beach, which is where she tends to increase her beer intake. Not only that a 2 cup size increase is sometimes possible with her. And if the consumption happens in and around the full moon, "look out below"

Enjoy the article below. It works for the M-cup wife. But any weight gain on her almost always goes 75% in the top half direction.

https://vinepair.com/wine-blog/central-ingredient-in-beer-makes-your-breasts-bigger/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-23 at 7.56.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-23 at 7.56.37 AM.png
    908 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: