How to ask my wife for nudes?

dohtem20

Reaction score
Hey!
I love my wife so much and I'm in love with her body too, her big natural tits and that tasty shaved pussy of hers.
I'm horny almost all the time haha and I really want her to send me some nudes but I dont know how to ask her without sounding like a pervert or something.
She has a job and she is busy too.
I need help with that guys!
Thanks!

If you live with her, why ever do you need photos? Surely the real thing is so much better...

If you live with her, why ever do you need photos? Surely the real thing is so much better...
I know, of course haha.
But sometimes I'm horny at work and I feel like I need to see her tits right now.
But I dont know how to ask for without sounding like a pervert.

Hey!
I love my wife so much and I'm in love with her body too, her big natural tits and that tasty shaved pussy of hers.
I'm horny almost all the time haha and I really want her to send me some nudes but I dont know how to ask her without sounding like a pervert or something.
Thanks!
My suggestion send her some first, I mean give her a heads up, that they are on their way…but that might get the ball rolling. Especially if you/her are out of town for a couple nights.

My wife is uptight about that shit and 95% of the time she is a huge prude. However she was on a girls trip to Jamaica. I was hounding her for some cleavage swimsuit pictures (she rarely even shows that). Anyhow one of her friends said, you gotta do it from time to time. So much to my shock she sent me a couple topless pictures from the bathroom.

And I loved it…and told her how much I loved it. She has great boobs (sure they could always be bigger…but I love them) and she knows I love them. But I told her I could hardly focus at work, because I all could think about was her tits. Seemed to get her into it a little bit.

Then much to my surprise she did a boudoir photo shoot for me for my Christmas present last year!

I figured all big titty wives or gfs sent nudes! Just let her know how much you would like it.

I know, of course haha.
But sometimes I'm horny at work and I feel like I need to see her tits right now.
But I dont know how to ask for without sounding like a pervert.
1.Tell her exactly this! Communication is everything in a relationship. Say you love her and her body and you cant ignore the fact that she Turns you instandly on.

2.Or, you try a little game. You are at work, ask what she wearing today, maybe ask to Show what a bra she is wearing today, maybe she sends you a bra picture with her bewbs. Then you can say something like "oh Jesus now im trapped now i need to see the two babies

Im more for the First way, but make your own experience my friend, i hope she will give you some presents

1.Tell her exactly this! Communication is everything in a relationship. Say you love her and her body and you cant ignore the fact that she Turns you instandly on. 2.Or, you try a little game. You are at work, ask what she wearing today, maybe ask to Show what a bra she is wearing today, maybe she sends you a bra picture with her bewbs. Then you can say something like "oh Jesus now im trapped now i need to see the two babies Im more for the First way, but make your own experience my friend, i hope she will give you some presents

Thank you!
I prefer the first way, the second is kind of useless becasue I see her at home in the morning before I go to work so I know what's she is wearing for the day haha, the second way would have been great if we were not living together.

I misread the question, thought you asked how do I end up sleeping on the couch lol

After 15+ years of marriage the subject of pics never came up. I just naturally assumed she'd be shocked at my suggestion to take those kinds of pics. But one day we were out in our woods and off came the top. No bra and she just kind of gave me this look of "freedom from the bra"... That kind of opened the door for me to suggest some topless photos and to my great surprise she was all over it. I think it was more of some pent up desires to exhibit.... but I definitely took advantage of her willingness to expose and express herself!

If you don't think she'll be 100% into it, you might start by just taking some clothed pics of her around the house (with her knowledge of course). Once she starts getting used to that, start suggesting sexier poses & less clothing. Once it's clear to her how much you're enjoying it, she may get into it as well and go further.

Hey!
Thanks!
You are kidding right? You are asking strangers how to ask your wife about something so personal?

Have the same issue. Quick pics while shes changing if she complains i tell her i rather get off on pics of you than other women lol.

dude she already said yes to the most important question of her life... surely she'll say yes when you ask for some nudes

be honest ask her and listen to what she says it can be something that can be a lot of fun for both of you rent a nice hotel room buy her some new lingerie make her part of the process planning it and i would plan it the pictures will come out a lot better but she will have concerns most likely about you showing them to anyone and how you store them discuss it and listen to her concern's and make sure you handle and store them properly if you do that it will make her feel a lot more at ease about it and she will most likely do it again

I was married and divorced. Had plenty of girlfriends since then. I have taken tons of pictures and videos of my wife and subsequent girlfriends. I never asked or even thought too ask. None cared. If you trust someone and they trust you asking permission just seems odd. At least to me. Not saying your situation is the same.

Hey!
Thanks!
Bro if you need to ask us how to ask YOUR wife, then you have bigger problems, you need to self reflect, your not that guy pal and you need to become that GUY