How do you play with breasts?

Dave2

Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
So the question is how do you get to play with breasts?

If your having sex with your wife or girlfriend for example, do you get a few squeezes in here and there, or does she put you in control?

As an example my girl will just sit down and let me feel her up. I get to start with her fully clothed, take her shirt off, and eventually get her topless all while I'm playing with her tits the entire time.

She allows it because I give a good boob massage, but she always says no other girl is going to get my boob obsession and allow me to feel her up the way I do to get my boob fix.

Have you ever seen those plastic frames that can be suspended over a baby as he lies supine in his cot (crib) or pram (stroller), and dangles in front of him several brightly coloured objects of interest which he uses his tiny hands to bat to and fro?

That's how I play with boobs.

I enjoy being smothered too. Makes bad people go away.

I play with them all kinds of different ways. I found that you are only really limited in what you can do by your partners level of sensitivity. Girls I've been with that are less sensitive let you be rougher, while the opposite is true for girls who are more sensitive.

I prefer less sensitive girls because generally you can play with their breasts longer without causing them discomfort.

It's all about what your partner is comfortable with you doing too. It's their body, so you do need to check in with them now and again. :wink:

drum said:
have her lean over....work em like a speed bag.........jk
LOL! just imagining that now.
2r20hs9.gif

(No particular order)
1. Grab them, lift, bounce, squeeze
2. Suck em
3. Play with her nipples (tongue work included)
4. Motorboat them
5. smell them (large breasts always have a unique smell to them)
Then eventually getting a titty fuck or having sex.